Closed....

Nadril

It looks blurred !

Anyways, it seems as if the water is WAY too shiny, if it would be in any way realistic, some of that light would be reflected to the surroundings.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how you do that is a mystery to me

A program called terragen pretty much generates a terrain for you. All you need to do is get a terrain file from somewhere, or brush one yourself with the help of terragens in-built brush functions or the use of World Machine.

After that it is only to change settings, such as the height of water, light intesity, level of sun, cloud settings etc. etc.

You can download it from Here For free.

It is pretty mechanic and simple to use, if you know what to do :D

how you do that is a mystery to me

A program called terragen pretty much generates a terrain for you. All you need to do is get a terrain file from somewhere, or brush one yourself with the help of terragens in-built brush functions or the use of World Machine.

After that it is only to change settings, such as the height of water, light intesity, level of sun, cloud settings etc. etc.

You can download it from Here For free.

It is pretty mechanic and simple to use, if you know what to do :D

Yeah what he said.

And about the water, yeah i think i got the idea i gotta fix it, but didnt save it in terragen so that can't happen :( ah well, water was never my fav :P

Well, I'm still pretty sure nad will win this but i hope i can be some competition and get a vote or 2... :oops:

I didn't go for alot of artistic stuff on mine i just tried to make it look as good as possible and still look realistic...

nadchallenge.jpg

go cowboys

I like 2pac's overall image better.

Colors of the sky are nicer.. The tops of the mountains have a nicer texture..

The lake in the middle looks good, the water edge is just a bit foamy though. Overall better than Nad's overexposed picture.

Honestly though, who cares who can move a bunch of sliders around better? Nad, you proved to us that this is all you do by telling us how you weren't sure to get rid of all the light from that spot.

Good job guys, one of you got luckier than the other. That's all it is.

Lol, and your the one who said you need to watch your typing more

I said it, doesnt necisarily (probaly spelled that wrong :P) mean that i will :shock:

Yea, spelt wrong. Its necessarily. Muahaha, you spelt challenge wrong too, lol :lol:

Good to see that the challenge was accepted

dude didnt you notice he spelled "probaly" wrong :P, its probably, ah who cares, as long as we know what evry1 means i dont care

btw nice nad and 2pac! but 2pac the shore really looks weird in the front and btw nad, how do you make rays? i always get rays by accident lol :D

Its quite ez actully. Just increse the sun realy high (like brightness and stuff) and fit it in the clouds just right :D

Btw, should i or 2pac post a voting post now?