New skill! another hint?

kinsaka

I just noticed the planks have changed. I would post a pic but my computer is too slow.

Sorry if this has alreayd been mentioned and I am aware of other threads on poh

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

Jagex are always updated the appearence of items, just look at cabbages! So, no, I don't think this is any indication of the new skill...

yea you can see the few avatars around that say "cabbage evolution" and you'll see that the apearance of items change every once in a while...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Jagex are always updated the appearence of items, just look at cabbages! So, no, I don't think this is any indication of the new skill...

You live in a cave? :shock:

yea you can see the few avatars around that say "cabbage evolution" and you'll see that the apearance of items change every once in a while...

U sure do :)

Kah bah gee!

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

In case you've forgotten, they changes dragon chains and most of the barrows armour too, but I think it might be in anticipation of construction, who knows, I bet God doesn't! Mercy, mercy!!! nooooooo!!!!!!!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

In case you've forgotten, they changes dragon chains and most of the barrows armour too, but I think it might be in anticipation of construction, who knows, I bet God doesn't! Mercy, mercy!!! nooooooo!!!!!!!!

well they explained why they changed those, and we havent seen the new animations yet, so actually they *DID* change them for construction so we can sit and lay;)

omg omg omg omg they changed planks!!!! that definitly means a new skill is coming out!!!!! lol 1 slight change and u think thats gonna make a difference

..ya but a new skill is coming out...

Jagex are always updated the appearence of items, just look at cabbages!

Me fail inglish, thats' unpossibel!

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

• 3 years later...

Did you realize that you just revived a 4 year old thread? ;_;

Ironic that you mentioned Necromancy in your post. Try reading the last post dates before responding to them. (Although, it took me a while to realize that this thread was from 2006)

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Old-BTF.jpg

As this thread is old, I can't see there being any good discussion. <_<

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome