Obsolete- New wallapaper.v2

Savior

Guest 0bscure

I like it. It looks like the image you used for your sig. I do not like, however, the bored and text "Obsolete"...it just doesnt fit the background. It also is a bit too small (unless you resized it just for posting purposes).

I like it. It looks like the image you used for your sig. I do not like, however, the bored and text "Obsolete"...it just doesnt fit the background. It also is a bit too small (unless you resized it just for posting purposes).

The real is 1024 x 768 but Im not bothering to post it or change the text.

Lol.. you dont want to know the old name :P. Obsoleate is a lot more appropriate.. lol savior knows what i'm talking about.

Hmm.. its good... I think the bottom left corner is a bit too dark.. it should have some blue around there. Other then that nice.

9/10.

Very nice!

Nice job savior, i'm liking your style you have here, although perhaps a little more brushing might be good :P

That and a better boarder and you have an ownage wallie :D

Im not likeing this as much as your sigs. All it is is a render, the brushing is out of place. Doesnt look real. I know ntohing like this CAN be real, but you know what I mean :S

No linework makes it look incomplete. Also, the render is blotchy in some areas, a side-affect of 3dsMax.

I give it a 5/10. Work on linework, blending in the brushing, and such. You can do better, your sigs prove that :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Im not likeing this as much as your sigs. All it is is a render, the brushing is out of place. Doesnt look real. I know ntohing like this CAN be real, but you know what I mean :S

Doesn't matter to me, looks cool :P

Vmser.png

No linework makes it look incomplete. Also, the render is blotchy in some areas, a side-affect of 3dsMax.

I give it a 5/10. Work on linework, blending in the brushing, and such. You can do better, your sigs prove that :wink:

linework would make it look blah...

Everyone uses linework, thatd be too trendhore. If its not that already.

-but for you , I'll make a new version.