is it worth it?

coolx4guy

is it realy woth it to become a member? i was thinking about it but i cant seem to make up my mind if its worth it or not.

p.s. im not to sure which section this topic should go under so if its in the wrong section plz move it.

Worth it in what sense? If you are going to play RS, then yes, it's very worth it, you get about ten times the game.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

definetley it is mate, you would get bored in 3 weeks or so of the free world...so id suggest yes it is worth it...

p.s even i have not seen the whole of the members world yet and i been playing for 8 months and am a member

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

enjoy your stay as a member mate.

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Definitely worth it, especially if you have p2p friends. There's always something new to do in members worlds, alone or with buddies, whether its CW , a new minigame, slayer tasks, etc.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

up to 744 hours a month of runescape for a mere 5 bucks a month. clean your room and your parents couch. you'll find that much easy.

298j1.gif

"Your about as usefull as a poopy flavored lollipop"

Try my new member's (P2P) guide to see some of the new stuff you can access, and let me know what you think:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=317645

(yes, it is self-advertising. but i really need the feedback! :oops: )

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

How much is a ticket to the movies that last 2-3 hours. $10? $15?

How many hours do you get for the $5 it is to be a Runescape member? ;)

Jesus..what kind of movie theater do you go to? It's $6.50 over here in MI...

in singapore, one movie is 7 - 8 bucks. and that amt of money is enough for one mth of membership. a movie is 1 - 2hrs of entertainment. a mth of membership is ONE MONTH OF ENTERTAINMENT.

go figure. definitely worth it. endless updates that never stop coming ... new items, new updates, new places, new emotes ... faster way to earn money ...

WHOA ... i sincerely urge you to become a member if you can ...