HOLY CRAP!!!! can you say MAAAAAAAJOR KARMA?

danman789

Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

Fate; destiny.

Informal. A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling: There's bad karma around the house today

n : (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation

That's karma.

Dictionary.com FTW, eh?

Well at least you proved my point with the informal definition. It takes in the religious definition on an everyday basis, which is how Dan used it. Hence being perfectly acceptable.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

Please don't say Hounded while i'm on the forums :lol:

Good job with the drops, I hadn't remembered that they dropped anti fires anyway o0

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Lmao people, you make me laugh so hard, karma is in all religions just with a different name, i mean in Christianity and Islam and Judaism (other religions as well but im not that educated about less known religions) people believe that if you do good deeds without expecting profit from them you will get rewarded... i mean why the hec are you criticising karma, its in all religions ffs..... please everyone, dont be so pessimistic

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!