what do people mean when they say nub?

mrmyk

today on 1 of my trips to the duel arena i was hoping for some quick money to FINALLY level up my total 8-) . I walked in wearing my drag chain,legs and fury along with a few other items and started saying " staking 100k my rules".

I am talked to by 2 40defence rangers who suddenly call me a rich noob with too much defence :(

this is similar in the wildy with "pray noobs and teletubbys" and others who call newbs noobs.

but what do people really mean when they call someone a noob?

1.are they jealous secretly wishing they had that item or stat

2.possibly angry as they know they would not be able 2 beat you in a duel or dm

3. just plain arrogant trying to show off or scare someone into fighting them without fair rules

???????????????????????????????????????????? :?:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

i think 1 myself the best think i ever got was in cw i was fighting like 5 people all 60+ i think, im 105 and well after 5 minutes i died and a lvl 35 said owned so... i get my d mace and super str pot walked toward him (added him first so i see him green) and killed him with 1 hit now that just feels good i dont have to say owned i just play for fun :) offcourse im jealous of people with combvat 126... but only think is is that i wanna be it 2 ;) but i know i will be 1 day :P

rozzbow1073ex.jpg

The are condescending idiots who cannot think of any other way to place themselves above you. Similiar to those who can't hold a normal conversation without long strings of swear words with the f word being the favorite. They say noob to make themselves feel better, make you feel worse, and mostly to browbeat you into something that you don't want to do.

"Sel me ur cape 10k"

"Fire cape is untradeable, sorry."

"Noob lier sell me it!!!11!1!!"

or

"Only nubz use prayer. We are same combat lets duel"

or

"You noob stake me 2 to 1 since you have higher att" (by 1...and all other stats are lower :roll: )

Use the ignore list and proceed with the rest of your life.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

today on 1 of my trips to the duel arena i was hoping for some quick money to FINALLY level up my total 8-) . I walked in wearing my drag chain,legs and fury along with a few other items and started saying " staking 100k my rules".

I am talked to by 2 40defence rangers who suddenly call me a rich noob with too much defence :(

this is similar in the wildy with "pray noobs and teletubbys" and others who call newbs noobs.

3. just plain arrogant trying to show off or scare someone into fighting them without fair rules

it is sheer jealousy, dont listen to them, just laugh at them

Jealousy is the most important part, since they dont want see themselves lower than anybody, so the verbally degrade the class of the person in question.

Either that or else he has no regard whatsoever for another person's fun. Selfish person in other words

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Jealousy is the most important part, since they dont want see themselves lower than anybody, so the verbally degrade the class of the person in question.

Either that or else he has no regard whatsoever for another person's fun. Selfish person in other words

its true, i hate seeing my self lower then others. thats why instead of complaining and degrading people i train my melee skills

They named you noob because you have drag chain etc. but all you want to stake is 100k which imo is actually quite noobish.

attack_npc.png

The general consensus that Having a D chain automatically put you into a higher class of wealth is completely and utterly ridiculous, because NOT every1 bought their D Chain, and even then not every1 has a lot of money left after the d chain. people think OMG D CHAIN! 500M B account!!! you only stake 100k?! LOL NOOB!!?11!11!!!111!1

No it doesnt work like that, having d chain only serves to prove that you have a d chain, it has no bearing on your actual wealth (other than saying that you have at least 22m in value), you can have a d chain and be penniless, and have a load of money but not having a d chain. Those who do think that wearing a d chain staking 100k is a noob is very much stereotypism, and is the root of 50% of all the problems on this planet. People NEED to realise that what you see is NOT always what you get!

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

The general consensus that Having a D chain automatically put you into a higher class of wealth is completely and utterly ridiculous, because NOT every1 bought their D Chain, and even then not every1 has a lot of money left after the d chain. people think OMG D CHAIN! 500M B account!!! you only stake 100k?! LOL NOOB!!?11!11!!!111!1

No it doesnt work like that, having d chain only serves to prove that you have a d chain, it has no bearing on your actual wealth (other than saying that you have at least 22m in value), you can have a d chain and be penniless, and have a load of money but not having a d chain. Those who do think that wearing a d chain staking 100k is a noob is very much stereotypism, and is the root of 50% of all the problems on this planet. People NEED to realise that what you see is NOT always what you get!

lol that reminds me of those posers with the gold chains and the jaguars but then they take a girl out on a date and take her to starbucks. lol

bvnqi3.jpg

At the moment i can't really see the full form of the muffin.

posers :) my wealth is more than 22mil which you will hopefully see as im training for 60strength now after getting 80defence :P and will be posting a new topic in achievements and goals with a bank pic :P

EDIT: been called a new noob.... a healer noob in cwars....dont know what thats based on but probably they want bandages but dont have :P

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements