Where to WC Teak & Mahogany?

saam007

I decided to train wc and I am kind of seek of wc maple and burn them so I decided to wc teak & mahogany and save them.

I know there is this mini game at Tai Bwo Wannai but it is long walk to bank (or pay trading sticks) and it cost to trading sticks to get to the trees.

I was wonder is there any place else I can wc those trees and fast way to bank them.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

The only way to get the Mahogany and Teak is either by the Minigame or from Miscellania, That's it

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Jogres & tribesmen sometimes drop trading sticks, so if you don't want to fool with the game, there is an alternative.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Jogres & tribesmen sometimes drop trading sticks, so if you don't want to fool with the game, there is an alternative.

Or sell player-made cocktails, and gems to the shop.

Trading sticks can also be gotten by mining gems in shilo and selling them to Gabooty for sticks.

Don't put your logs in a bank, use the parcel service instead. Talk to the old man walking west from the Calquat tree plot.

Littlehomie there are no mahogany trees in seers. For the Tai Bwo Wannai tree area I suggest going to shilo to mine gems then sell to the shop guy. Once you have about 2k of trade sticks go to the village and begin mining. The two most convienent ways to get them are to bring coins, trade sticks, and a rune ax for this route walk to brimhaven docks with full invy of logs and go to shilo bank then go back using the carts. Or you could use ardy teles wit this invy waters, Laws, rune ax, and trade sticks this however shortens your invy by 1 space and can be more costly.

I prefer to take the glider from Al Kharid to Karamja and run to the hardwood grove. I then use a Glory to get back to Al Kharid and bank.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours