becoming a member

ditchkid

How many of you who were non member and when became members found it unbearable to go back. I am interested in your feedback because i am considering becoming a member myself. :D

If something is hard then it is not worth doing!

Less lag, better people, (I guess you could say) better game play all around, more stuff to do..

It is worth it just for the stuff there is to do.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

going back to f2p was a shock to me when i came back from a 6month break. had to become a member. it was unbarable, all the noobs lvl3-45 asking me for free stuff. i told them to get themselves though :twisted:

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

It really can be unbearable to go back. Once you've got P2P, a lot of the F2P skills are so much easier to level, and there are so many more skills on top of that, and a lot more quests and places to level combat and items it just gets too much. The only time when I go back to F2P is when I go inactive for a while, just so save a few months of payment.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I ve never been a member and i dont need al the extra.

i s till have a ton to do in f2p worlds

working to 99 ranged atm (will get 94 today)

for training skills, i m almost always in the wildernis training, so no noobs asking me there for stuff, no macroers there

i ve met many nice people in f2p here, and if some1 is annoying its a member most times, telling me that my total suck (while i got higher total xp 99% of the time)

as long as i can train in f2p and have fun i dont need members subscribtion.

btw i can use the cash better irl to buy a nice gift for my girlfriend, or something extra for me, or some food

the life of a student can be expensive

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png