dragon plate legs 1mil soon?

mikey069

I don't think that dragon will actually drop something, it'll probably just guard the chest.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

No one knows because no one is at that level and tried it. Well lets hope it doesnt drop anything. Lol, I will love when a tip.it event goes to someones house and it is a huge race for the treasure room and there is a steel dragon there. Good luck everyone for the finish! :wink:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

No one knows because no one is at that level and tried it. Well lets hope it doesnt drop anything. Lol, I will love when a tip.it event goes to someones house and it is a huge race for the treasure room and there is a steel dragon there. Good luck everyone for the finish! :wink:

Yes! Exactly! You and I are on the same wavelength here. I can't wait for about a month to go by and we have some sweet shindigs in the top Tip.it member's house, games and dungeon crawling galore! Just can't wait for that, it may be humongous lag but perhaps we could have multiple homes for the party to be going down at that way not everyone is in the same house (as we do generally have alot of people at TET events).