Interesting POH bug

manila_rose

So I'm boxing in this guys house on the second floor, and I get killed. For some strange reason, I respawn outside of the house, floating in mid air! xD

You can do everything you can as if you were standing normally, except you can't move.

Screenshots for proof:

respawnboxingbug2.png

respawnboxingbug4.png

And no, if you log out or teleport, you won't come back floating there. :) It's a pointless yet amusing bug; I've gotten a lot of "hey what are you doing there" statements directed at me. =P

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

For me, after I leave the boxing ring, and say Im in Falador... The "Attack" option is still there. I need to log out every time to get rid of it. No, it doesnt let you attack outside of wilderness.

I had an interesting boxing encounter just now. I was in someones house boxing and all the sudden got teleported out and was poisoned somehow. I had really low life to like 9 and the poison was doing lots of damage. Luckily I went into my building so when I died I didn't lose anything but if I hadn't I would of lost some good items.

All skills 80+

I was doing the same I was boxing my son and knocked him out of the ring and out of the building, he was stood in the black unable to get in, god i can pack a punch.

The problem I was at about 5 hit points he had to log out and kill me so I could recover.

They should make your hit points back to full when you leave the ring or house, if you forget and I do often and attack a monster it could be good bye very quickly.

All these bugs are getting annoying to me. That is why I am not starting construction until most things are fixed and prices go back towards normal.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg