Teleport to House Spell

Guiness

Lol, yea, I think most of us have seen it. Did you know you can craft your own runes now too? No more trips to the magic shop for me!
OMG! Never heard of that... We should call it... Runecrafting!
sig5235ro7.jpg

Lol, yea, I think most of us have seen it. Did you know you can craft your own runes now too? No more trips to the magic shop for me!

Then there'll be a skill! Where you kill monsters! Omg! Let's call it slayer.

My friend didn't actualy find this out until level 34, lots of runs to the bank for him.

I didn't find out that my butlers could unnote things until I watched Trojans vid, I was level 52 when I did, what a load of wasted time and laws banking all the time...

Please note that this is not sarcasm.

I noticed today that we do have it. man i was so frustrated about it... all that running to rimmington...

Ok, lol at me now.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Please note that this is not sarcasm.

I noticed today that we do have it. man i was so frustrated about it... all that running to rimmington...

Ok, lol at me now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I couldnt help it. Well yes the added a spell so you dont have to walk to your house wherever it may be.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Then there'll be a skill! Where you kill monsters! Omg! Let's call it slayer.

My friend didn't actualy find this out until level 34, lots of runs to the bank for him.

I didn't find out that my butlers could unnote things until I watched Trojans vid, I was level 52 when I did, what a load of wasted time and laws banking all the time...

*Just because...*

OMGZors maybe there another a skill... where you like water things and stuff takes an hour+ to grow? I know!!! lets call it farming...

On topic:

This "house" teleport could change runescape in someways... probably some type of dust rune combination involving the house and other places... besides barrows.

Farming ftw.

boozhoo

boozhoochief.png

hmm... i wanted to test and see if you could tele out of the wild with it. you can. Now, considering you dont want that pker to kill you with your last 10hp left and super poisoned, couldnt you just tel toy ou house, log out, and message a friend and tell them that you want the to get ready to go to your house? you log in, they teleport into your hosue by a portal, you die, they pick up your stuff.

i havent tried, but can you die in your house? and if not, would the new teleport be the abyss rcers best friend when running from a pker? it could also work the other way, a guy with full dharok tries to pk an abyss rcer and comes to find out he is carrying barrage spells.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

...i havent tried, but can you die in your house?

If you die inside of a house, you keep all items and just respawn somewhere within it. Really great for escaping poison and if you just need to heal/restore stats real fast without going all the way to the duel arena and fighting.

...i havent tried, but can you die in your house?

If you die inside of a house, you keep all items and just respawn somewhere within it. Really great for escaping poison and if you just need to heal/restore stats real fast without going all the way to the duel arena and fighting.

cool, thats what i thought. this is going to be the pkers/abyss rcers dream. get poisoned and redbarred? just 1 click to the perfect place. only friends can go toy our house, and you keep your items. how amazing is this? (and i did check, the spell can be used in wild like any normal spell up to level 20, so if jagex doesnt wise up, i predict this will be used a lot.)

polarbeardaveyz9.png