that was the easyest money i have ever made!

tuhdude

Easiest Money i made once was in world 2 once. or twice actualy.

1st time i wanted to try out mud staff's to see if they where really good. i bought one for 4.5m at that time and i walked there later cause i decided i didnt want it. I started selling it for 4.5m and some lvl 121 over near the tree patch in Falador park where Daggy King & onyx stuff is usualy sold, buying a mud staff for 4.9m :shock:

Another time I was in world 2, i bought a farseer helm after ages of waiting for someone to sell me it, and then walked over where mystic stuff is usualy sold at. Bought full blue mystic, Walked back to bank to put away my leftover cash i had with me, and as I was walking by, some girl was buying farseer.... for 100k (no, i am NOT joking) i quickly unequip the helm and trade her and shockingly.. She was serious. I ended up using that money to buy another farseer AND a Warrior Helm :D

My Accounts:

Cman1989 (Main Account) - Summer_Mists (Secondary Main)

Imake_Runes0 (Skill Pure F2P) - X_Magicka_X (Mage Pure F2P)

I was fighting ice giants and warriors when this lvl 58 guy in full rune suddenly dies with a skull, so i think there's one set of full rune on the ground but turns out to be 3 sets of full rune, don't no why he was carrying that around though. And there wasn't anybody there either.

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums

Step aside ladies, prepare for the mother of all 'Easy money' campaigns.

Construction came out on Thursday. At which point, I had just finished smithing 300 steel bars to raise my smithing level. Well, imagine my glee, when I found out that nails were selling for obscene prices! I quickly made all of my bars into nails, which took me around 10 minutes. 300 bars. 4500 nails. 400gp each. That was by far the easiest 1.8 mil I have ever made!

Total profit: 1.8 mil

Total time: 20 minutes

Now beat THAT!!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg