that was the easyest money i have ever made!

tuhdude

well i finaly figured out to how to make clockworks! turns out all you need is 1 steel bar. so made about 10 of them and went outside. i said i was selling them and the first guy comes up and gives me 10k!! 10k for an item worth 600g!!! then i started selling them for 10k and with only 10 steel bars that i made myself i have made 65k!!! but i think people are starting to catch on... but its still pretty sweet!

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

You sure like bold-red scott.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Nice, but I made easyer money once.

Lvl 10 comes up (I'm like 75).

Lvl 10: Noob!

Me: ... (I never react at those people, just laugh)

Lvl 10: You're a noob he!

Me: Ya, can't help it...

:Lvl 10 trades me:

:shows 5k:

:presses accept:

Me: Why is that for?

Lvl 10: I have a lvl 115 Main and I'm just borred. Most people start yelling at me and they get nothing :) Have fun.

it's only 5k, but it's 5k! And that was easy earned.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I once sold a pestle&mortar for 10k

And a law rune for 5k

Both times the buyer was desperate =)

The law rune was was pretty funny, there were 3 people in the bank, and the guy was going like this:

buying law rune 1k

buying law rune 1k

buying law rune 2k

buying law rune 3k

buying law rune 4k

buying law rune 5k

*me thinks 5k will do and sells the law rune*

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

I once sold a pestle&mortar for 10k

And a law rune for 5k

Both times the buyer was desperate =)

The law rune was was pretty funny, there were 3 people in the bank, and the guy was going like this:

buying law rune 1k

buying law rune 1k

buying law rune 2k

buying law rune 3k

buying law rune 4k

buying law rune 5k

*me thinks 5k will do and sells the law rune*

You gotta love when they get desperate, 20k for a law rune is just funny. It happened to me once.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Thats absolutely nothing.

I saw a guy on....friday i think. He was shouting W00t! Yes!!!!

Generally being happy. I stopped to see what all the fuss was about. He was just given.....................1,000,000gp. Thats one million gee-pee.

Heh i bet you don't beleive me but i swear on mine, my mums, my dads, my nans, my nans parrot, my uncles and all my cousins lives that its true. )So basically, if i'm lying thats a lot of lives.Basically i'm not lying)

One million, thats a lot.

If i can, i think his name was T I M

Whirly_Boy.png

kju32.gif-A Magical Flying Elephant

hbga3.gif-Blue bird who enjoys Chompy hunting (The head feathers)

The funny thing about people desperate for a law rune is that if they are in a f2p world, they could probably walk to where they are going in the amount of time they sit there raising their price. :lol: .

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

I was in castle wildy on christmas and some guy was at castle... I attempted to attack, but wrong level wildy. He randomly gave me 100k and said merry christmas :shock: lol. Then some greedy person came by and tried to kill him. Good thing he had teles!

I lose alot of money when i'm desperate to get something, like I bought red gloves + red cape for 10k :oops:

One time, I met this person who was desperate for food. I stock piled on trout and salmon because I was a noob and had about 300 each. So I gave all of em to this guy(who was a relatively low level). He like was very happy and added me to the friends list. I quit for 2 months and then came back, and its ironic that I have no food left and I was desperate for some food. The same guy who happened to be in the world pms me saying hi and wanted me to meet in his world. I said to him I was very busy trying to catch food so I can get back to training my combat level. Anyway, he tells me that it is very important and he wanted me to meet him. I go there and he is like level 80+. He traded me and gave me 5000 Lobsters.

Yeah I know the story is boring but its still nice to see people remember what a person did for them and pay back ^^

P.S. Dont mind my poor grammar, its summer and I cannot get every sentence right heh?

Oh to be on topic, thats the "easiest" money I have ever made (I know that might not be laudable) because I dont like leveling up skills because it gets very dull and I am irritated by little kids always clamoring when I am mining, "Hey! My rock! I here FURST! GOBACK!". Hate those kids with belligerent(sp?) attitude.

today i was out in world 17 with friend (holy hit2)

he sees a lvl 106 mining runite wearin red mask (dont no why)

then real fast he took it off a logged out second later he logged backin

so my friend kills him and get 3 runite and red mask lol kills him is 4 hits

My easiest money was finding 1gp on the ground. Cant get much easier than that. But the time I stuffed up with money was when I brought 1600 Ess (back when there was only 1 type) for like 70k. It was the calculators fault people!

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

This one time, I'm mining ess, and I see a rune battle on the ground and i'm thinking OH SWEET! MY LUCKY DAY! but I realized that there was 20+ people standing around that axe. So I rush over to it trying to pick it up.

And my invontory is full.

FULL OF RUNE ESS.

So I drop 1 ess as quick as I can and pick up the axe, and it seems like noone noticed it the whole time.

I wouldn't have been supprised if I coulda walked into the bank and deposited all my ess and then walked back out and it would have still been there.

Well yea. that was long and boring.

But it was cool for me.

Well the best thing that has happened to me was when santa hats first came out. I had just started to play runescape and had missed the chance to get one. Then this guy came over to me while i was standing in lumbridge and said here i dont want it merry xmas. So off i went happy that people were so kind in this game and a month ago i sold my santa hat. If only i could find the guy who gave me the hat so i could give him some gp to say thanks.

wow poh has come out! *runs north-east of varrock and finds a new item-saws and buys 10 of them*

1 tele to my house i say 'cool, this is my house!'

i go out of my portal, still with the saws and i am bombarded by people saying 'buying saw' so i traded with him and he put up 10k. i repeated this, and i managed to get a easy 90k

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

Once I was walking by the air altar near falador and there was a guy, probably level 20, he was wearing black armor and about to die. I didn't expect him to drop anything but you know, just being natural I stood to watch him die. It was awsome because when he died he dropped 3k raw swordies.