The richest person gets construction 99 first?

devil113

Well yea this is mostly proved already but if you'd only check the highscores.I dont remember seeing Cursed You in top 21 yesterday and today he is first by like 700k xp already?That just proves that the more money you have the fastest you can get construction 99 :P

attack_npc.png

Well Clearly the players with more money will be able to level faster because Construction is a, for 99% of the time, a non-profit skill. Only the elite rich players can level as fast as they are. Most people love the skill but they cant level because after a while, you have no money and it wont come back.

Not many people can afford that

Pretty much, seeing how leveling up the skill can't be done without losing money.. and lots of it.

Can't is a very strong word. There are two ways to do it for free: decorative stones and ponds.

yep, 100xp per 5 limestone, 500xp per trip, about 750xp a minute, 45k xp an hour....pretty good xp

w4M8t.png

Wow, go cursed! Thank god tho, i've been waiting for a really rich person to just go all out on the skill. With even the best posible methods it's still only what? 1 bil to get 99? It's not much when you consider what some people have. He'll have 99 by tomorow :P

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

im glad a fellow tip.it user is no1, especially such a nice one. but yeah, to the question, ofcourse, the more money you have the hella lot faster it goes. i cant even remember seeying cursed on the leaders! now hes 90! i was on at 2pm he was second with lvl 88, now im back at nearly 7 and hes first with 90!!! truly remarcable.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

im glad a fellow tip.it user is no1, especially such a nice one. but yeah, to the question, ofcourse, the more money you have the hella lot faster it goes. i cant even remember seeying cursed on the leaders! now hes 90! i was on at 2pm he was second with lvl 88, now im back at nearly 7 and hes first with 90!!! truly remarcable.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

with the ppl racin for it i dont think money matters there all obviously extremely rich so the richest one wouldnt help because all have the money to get the xp easily first one will be one who plays most and has best way to lvl

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

with the ppl racin for it i dont think money matters there all obviously extremely rich so the richest one wouldnt help because all have the money to get the xp easily first one will be one who plays most and has best way to lvl

You totally lost me. Not only was it completely incoherent, but did you just contradict yourelf? In the same sentence?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

im sayin with zezima and all those high lvls in the 80s and 70s they have all the money to get to 99 so it not like money would effect how fast they go because all of them have tons of it to spend on it to the point where they have more than enough money to get everything for it with ease not like if me and some lvl 40 were racin for lvl 99 where id most likely have more money so would be able to get more supplies instead of getting all the supplies for my self like he most likely would i could jus buy it all

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

What happend to the line "May the best man win" ?

Money isn't everything in RS...

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Disapointed that jagex brought out a skill that is easy enough to get 99 in within a few days if you have the cash.

Paffetic if you ask me, but the only plus i can see from this is it will drain a 'little' bit of money out of the game.

bunyip.png

I cannot think a way to get faster xp with lil money than with millions of money each hr so i think money is the most important thing for Construction~...Any1 has been entering the top 10 construction's home?It should be mad nice :D