ULTIMATE Pixel sig contest! Invitational! The best!

rs2k

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, im playin it now. It doesnt have to look like the game, just like navy seals. Preferably in like a grassland environment. With like yellowish greenish grass. If you search for screenshots, i want the church and stuff.I gotta go back to my house so ill leave jumister to it. Ill be on in like an hour when i get back to my house. (he lives in boston, and i live in andover, mass so it s 1 hour ride back) For now jumister wil run this post. He says hes sorry to anyone hes offened before :P

Interesting.. Took me 10 mins to read all the pages of blabber.. So who is in this as of now and has accepted..? Misterx, vlad, lemad, jum yes or no? The jeppoz and eev havent responded if im correct.. :?

Anyways I cant wait to see all these sigs.. I wish the jeppoz joined also :P

ya im back here. Since, i kind of have an unfair advantage cuz i play SOCOM also a bit, we should all have to make a runescape related one for Rob. Rs2k (rob) says itis ok that we can make a second one. Same rules as for the socom one. Here are the specs: a Miner with like a whip standing beside a bunch of noobies mining silver. and while were at it, how bout we make one for me too eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: lol jjjjjkkkkk. Hey i jsut got another 1.4 mill merchanting, so ill post a pic of my money too so he wont have to spend it all. Same prize values, 1 mill, 550k, 375k.

Interesting.. Took me 10 mins to read all the pages of blabber.. So who is in this as of now and has accepted..? Misterx, vlad, lemad, jum yes or no? The jeppoz and eev havent responded if im correct.. :?

Anyways I cant wait to see all these sigs.. I wish the jeppoz joined also :P

i want to be, and i think i am.... Im really really sorry for anything i said before about eev and misterxman.... :lol: :oops: no hard feelings misterx? Ya jeppoz isnt on....

My god its gonna take like 10 pages to get everything sorted out.. The prize, The people who are going to be in it, the judges who are going to be judging... :? :? :?

My god its gonna take like 10 pages to get everything sorted out.. The prize, The people who are going to be in it, the judges who are going to be judging... :? :? :?

Ya here ill sum it, and ill ahve rs2k to edit the front page when he gets back :D :D so far invited contestants are:

contestants

• misterxman

The_Jeppoz

Jumister5889

le mad

vlad money

eev

2 sigs each ( up to 5 entries per sig if you really want to spend all that time... :roll: )

1st prize: 1.2 mill

2nd prize: 550k

3rd prize: 375k

Sig1:

SOCOM II either sniper or regular special ops infantry. Doesnt have to be screen shots of socom, but must be SEALs. Must be drawn as a pixel sig. If u do a sniper put the text: im just a bush with a twig pointed at ur face if u do infantry, put the text: i lit u up!

Sig2:

SILVER. Rs2k is in the silver business so have him with a whip in front of his slave noobs mining silver in the setting of your choice. Have the words "get back to work"

Judges:

• great silver wyrm

dominic73

jumister if you want this to work i suggest making a new thread....this 1 is two messy

cleary state what the competition is for

specifications of what you want

who can enter

prize money

judges.

It will make it much easier to read

-o-

post a pic of the colonel rank thingy lol .. .google is still giving me funny leaf stars. .

leafy stars in socom ii is lt commander. colonel is a eagle...

btw, ill do this like the olympics... Theyll be 2 events...

socom sig and runescape sig. The prizes for each are as follows:

gold: 700k, silver: 400k, bronze: 175k