ULTIMATE Pixel sig contest! Invitational! The best!

rs2k

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just showed the money to jumister5889. Misterxman you wanna see? Right now ihave a bunch of silver thats worht like 3 mill im sellin now. Lemad, Animation would be choice!!!! :D

You showed the money to him because its you :?.

Uh, Juminster, RS2K, whichever name you prefer..

What's going on here? Are you going to put the people through the contest and then just announce yourself as the winner? Or what..?

aha .. i coulda sworn i saw it ..thx for confirming gsw :)

i started doubting myself for a bit lol ..

ha ha i would belive it too. That guy thinks he is all that. Now we can all laugh at him :lol: (no offence ofcourse). :roll:

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

i saw jumister say something that he meant rsk2 to say . . .cuz see hwere rsk2 said something about upping the price. . well appaerntly he made a mistake and jumister posted it instead. . and then he changed it afterwards. .but i managed to catch it ...then i pmed wyrm to check out if the dude was the same guy .. and it is .. .

huh? wat are u talking about? Jumisters my friend in rl but u can ask a lot of ppl im not jumister roflmao If iwere, why would ibe offering 2nd and 3rd prizes?! O ya, im at his house if ur wondering why ip is the same, but im not biased to jumister. I dont even think he nos how to do animation!

huh? wat are u talking about? Jumisters my friend in rl but u can ask a lot of ppl im not jumister roflmao If iwere, why would ibe offering 2nd and 3rd prizes?!

i knew he was going to take this route. "He is my friend in rl."

You have the same I.P as Jumisters does, thats how i guess they proved it. So your pretty much screwed. Unless you say that he is over your house right now, and u guys are switching screen names ever 3 sec just to post 1 post. Which is a bit skiddish.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

wow u guys all love to flame me? :oops: :oops: Seriously if u want to go aon aim!! or anhything?? You can ask a lot fo ppl. Bepo nos both of us in RL so does some other ppl. Also, ask any of the ppl who buy silver from me. Have one of the mods confirm i have nothing to do with jumister except rl!!!I JUST WANT TO GET A SIG! AM I GONNA GET ONE OR NOT?! I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A CONTEST!!!

Omg Jumister you are a terrible liar who has some issues to work out. You start all this just so you can "show" everyone that you beat everyone else, therefore you are the best, and people wil love you? When you go to check your car at the autoshop, you are supposed to inflate the tires, not your head. That's pretty low on yourself when you got uncovered. I think I lost all respect for you as a fellow sig maker now.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

WHAT WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! I JUST WANT A SIIIIIIIIIGGGGG HAVE ONE OF THE MODS CHECK OUT MY HISTORY! THEN YOU'LL ALL SEE YOU IDIOTS. :evil: :evil: :evil: i just want a asig for socom cheats!!!! Any mod will show you ive been on these boards for a while and all i do is silver!!!! Im chinese: jumisters chinese we both live in mass thats a bout it!!! Bepo will also tell you hes our neighbors and is a poker buddy! And our parents are firends so im at jumister ( rl name mike) (mines rob) house. Bepo whom some of you no wiol be over soon! Theres also some others who no us in rl like runemonkey or andyju

wow u guys all love to flame me? :oops: :oops: Seriously if u want to go aon aim!! or anhything?? You can ask a lot fo ppl. Bepo nos both of us in RL so does some other ppl. Also, ask any of the ppl who buy silver from me. Have one of the mods confirm i have nothing to do with jumister except rl!!!I JUST WANT TO GET A SIG! AM I GONNA GET ONE OR NOT?! I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A CONTEST!!!

we all want the money .. .just tahts right now your character is a little sketchy .. .u and jumister seem pretty new here since your post count is low and well .. jumister has caused a few problems. . .and now to find that u're linked to him and having the same ip is a little strange to us . ..

finally iget the comp1! :twisted: :twisted: whats goin on here? We dont have the same ip, robs an idiot. I have a router, our ips should be different. :D :D and i doubt ill win but im sure to get top 3 cuz this whole things rigged :D :D :twisted: haha jk hey misterxman no hard feelings ok? new slate friends?

lol ow deary me, i dont think uve read any of my posts or any of some other peoples posts either, and if u did u mistook them (somehow) for being mean to you...

we simply wanted to know why u had the same i.p as juminster and u told us so now we kno...

-o-

rune village is so bad :?

thers barely any people there compared to tipit

i think it would be better if jumister was not allowed to participate in this competition just because your link to him may be rigged =/

Lol maybe hes the same, maybe not. Just give the guy a break!

Rs2k have you actually showed anyone besides your best friend jumister the money?

Also, if you want a sig competiton, you do know that everyone will place SAMPLE on their sigs.

Btw, just so their is no confusion, if you really want a sig that bad do not allow jumister compete, so it will be less suspicious.

signaturecj5.jpg