!~* Rate, Hate, & Bash!!1More Added*~![Look on 1st Pg]

grandma_twinki

or it's called i wasn't done putting up the bbcode? it's just showing what text there is duh

I was talking about your actual signature, ive only seen that image in about 50-60 other signatures. But ok, if repetition is your style, go with it.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or it's called i wasn't done putting up the bbcode? it's just showing what text there is duh

I was talking about your actual signature, ive only seen that image in about 50-60 other signatures. But ok, if repetition is your style, go with it.

what? my belly ring one? um maybe it's because this post was a sig contest before? maybe that's why it was in many sigs

what? my belly ring one? um maybe it's because this post was a sig contest before? maybe that's why it was in many sigs

Try your current two.

By the way, nice belly. How about I spend another 40 pages getting to know you?

Try your current two.

that was for a sig contest, he wanted an adult link with a bow and arrow... it's the only one on the internet that i could find.

Yes, before it was a sig contest and now it slowly mutated into a steaming pile of dog shit. Well actually more like a baboon's ass sculpted out of dog shit.

lmao, then why do u even bother to type in this $hit hole?

To try and save people from reading crap like this. You should thank me, I am your goddamn saviour.

Yes, before it was a sig contest and now it slowly mutated into a steaming pile of dog shit. Well actually more like a baboon's ass sculpted out of dog shit.

To try and save people from reading crap like this. You should thank me, I am your goddamn saviour.

lol, wow some people are just amazing

Sad.. Should be locked.. go to offtopic and make a post called media board members chat maybe or something like that and link it to your sig.. But the media isnt for chating as it clearly states.. Pethetic.. :roll:

I agree with royal totaly

lol, wow some people are just amazing

Indeed, and some are also fools. Enter, the internet. Im bored now. It's been fun, though.

<3

I realise that took you a while and frequent visits to thesaurus.com, but it still doesn't justify why a topic containing spam like this deserves to be kept here. This "place to express" is on Off Topic. Im sure the actual signature makers want to read about graphics and whatnot, not what goddamn school one goes to in his attempts to impress some girl over the internet.

btw. . which words did u find hard ;)

I realise that took you a while and frequent visits to thesaurus.com, but it still doesn't justify why a topic containing spam like this deserves to be kept here. This "place to express" is on Off Topic. Im sure the actual signature makers want to read about graphics and whatnot, not what goddamn school one goes to in his attempts to impress some girl over the internet.

btw. . which words did u find hard ;)

Welcome to August you dolt.

wut .. its a fair question .. comon now .. lets hear what word u didn't understand .. .cuz ALL of the words there were easy enough for even elementary kids to understand. . now . .don't tell me they're smarter than you are they?