I want a sex change!

The_Valor

I agree on both counts.

Don't know how they could avoid the dragon price changes though other then just being able to convert up to rune (given you have the required smithing level).

Couldn't agree with you more about updating the skills halls. Only smithing, slayer (combat), fishing and runecrafting are in there.

Perhaps have a mounted bow on the wall for fletching, or let me put up some dragonhide armour instead of runite to show crafting levels off.

Something to display firemaking level would be nice - more people might even use the skill then too :lol: . A table of vials, and potions would be neat for Herblore. Maybe a pair of boots hung up on the wall for agility, different colour boots representing different levels.

I don't know, I would really like to have it so there is something showing off every skill that is 60+, 80+, and 99.

Wasn't that guy named Horvik? I can't remember cause it's been so long but it was something like that :o But I do think that would be a good feature to add to poh's

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Wasn't that guy named Horvik? I can't remember cause it's been so long but it was something like that :o But I do think that would be a good feature to add to poh's

~Bepo

I was going to jump up in joy saying "YES! That's the guy!" but the name sounded too familiar and I took a look at the armour shop in the current Varrock and that would be Horvick. :(

uhhh d legs= 2.4m, skirt=900k.....yeah, self-explanitory here. They took it out of rs2 for a reason...but that's beyond me

But in RSC they were completely EQUAL. Think of it this way if it was made so that you could change legs to skirts and skirts to legs the prices would be the same and there would no longer be a division between the types because if you wanted a set of plate legs go to your house/friends house and hammer them out.

I think it would be a good idea but I do miss that Smith in Varrock that would change the armor types.

There was no dragon legs in RSC.... I get what you are saying though.

~Bepo

I was going to jump up in joy saying "YES! That's the guy!" but the name sounded too familiar and I took a look at the armour shop in the current Varrock and that would be Horvick. :(

His name was Thrandor.

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

Yes! I want a sex change room for my armour! I'd like to see the inclusion of an armour changing room or area (maybe workshop) for people to use.

I also think that the Skill Halls could be increased in what u could add by a lot.

What do u think?

There was one of these in RSC, but JaGex thought it was a bad idea for some reason and removed it. It would certainly level out the prices of skirts\legs from clue scrolls.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

His name was Thrandor.

Bah! You beat me to it!

I jumped onto RSC for about five seconds and I happend to already be in Varrock so I snapped this photo of my visit with the armour-sex-changing man.

Thrander.png

You already had one just for me.

Remember, at the fishing guild, you tried to seduce me. :lol:

But, I still married laikrob not you. :P

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol