Knights Templars?

Darkluniux

The order of the poor knights of Christ were founded on the year 1118 A.C by Hugo de Payns and eight Knights more to protect the Pilgrims in the Holy Land.

The order came to Jerusalem and meet the king Balduin II to get a place to rest. In responce, the king granted to the knights the "Cavalry of the Salomon's temple". The order of the knights made the temple an HQ fo themselves, that is why they are called "Knights Templar".

The order of the Templar Knights was the most powerfull Knighthood among the Hospitalers in Holy land, they fought brave and victorius thousands of muslins armies. Many people believe than they were the guardians of many treasures: The alliance's arc, the holy grail, the secret Jesus' bloodline, the head of St. Jonh, etc...

However, they were excommunicated and the order eliminated for be a heretic and corrupt brotherhood worshippers of false idols. This was an partial judgment to get the Templars' possesions and create a new army with a new Grnad Master: Philip IV, king of france, the one who casted his power to afront the pope Clemente V and get the vatican in his hand.

After thousands of years we donnot knok the truth, Holy men or heretic men? Guardians of the treasure or ignorants? Magicians or Priests?

Consider the little point: The fought many years to defend the faith of they.

SO, WHAT HAVE THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IN FALADOR IN COMMON WITH THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR OF JEREUSALEM?

Nothing to me, in runescape there is no cruzades or another religion to fight and the tempalr knights of runscape got gold-trim armor, the rule of the Knights Templar is beign Poor. Maybe a cruzade beetwen Zamorakians and Saradominist will be happen. Just imagine a new order of Zamorakians. And talking about history and runescape, H.A.M (HUMANS AGAINST MONSTERS) are very like the Illuminati. Maybe H.A.M got a secret assosiation with Knights Templar? Do evil bob is the same Bob from subgenius church?

Why in runescape graveyards are Celtic Cross-Tombs? In runescape is only Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix and Zaros, no a God relationed with a cross.

Only post if you want about the teme, RUNESCAPE AND THE PSEUDO-HISTORY OR THE TRUTHLY HISTORY AND ME

IDk if this is spam, i only wanted to express what i think lol. Anyways i'm waiting for more quest relationated with H.A.M and the kNIGHTS Templars.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

whats it about anywho pretty sure it is spam i would report it but im not sure if i should

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

The Knights Templar also had connections with the Stone Masons (or just Masons)

dont you mean the "Free Masons"?

Anyways, yes, the resemblance is uncanny about how the Jaggies wove the weave of riddles. It keeps sharp players on their toes

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

The Knights Templar also had connections with the Stone Masons (or just Masons)

dont you mean the "Free Masons"?

Anyways, yes, the resemblance is uncanny about how the Jaggies wove the weave of riddles. It keeps sharp players on their toes

They do also go by the Free Masons. My Grandfather is one, and my uncle is one. I cannot wait to become one myself!
thhah.gif

The order of the poor knights of Christ were founded on the year 1118 A.C by Hugo de Payns and eight Knights more to protect the Pilgrims in the Holy Land.

The order came to Jerusalem and meet the king Balduin II to get a place to rest. In responce, the king granted to the knights the "Cavalry of the Salomon's temple". The order of the knights made the temple an HQ fo themselves, that is why they are called "Knights Templar".

The order of the Templar Knights was the most powerfull Knighthood among the Hospitalers in Holy land, they fought brave and victorius thousands of muslins armies. Many people believe than they were the guardians of many treasures: The alliance's arc, the holy grail, the secret Jesus' bloodline, the head of St. Jonh, etc...

However, they were excommunicated and the order eliminated for be a heretic and corrupt brotherhood worshippers of false idols. This was an partial judgment to get the Templars' possesions and create a new army with a new Grnad Master: Philip IV, king of france, the one who casted his power to afront the pope Clemente V and get the vatican in his hand.

After thousands of years we donnot knok the truth, Holy men or heretic men? Guardians of the treasure or ignorants? Magicians or Priests?

Consider the little point: The fought many years to defend the faith of they.

SO, WHAT HAVE THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IN FALADOR IN COMMON WITH THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR OF JEREUSALEM?

Nothing to me, in runescape there is no cruzades or another religion to fight and the tempalr knights of runscape got gold-trim armor, the rule of the Knights Templar is beign Poor. Maybe a cruzade beetwen Zamorakians and Saradominist will be happen. Just imagine a new order of Zamorakians. And talking about history and runescape, H.A.M (HUMANS AGAINST MONSTERS) are very like the Illuminati. Maybe H.A.M got a secret assosiation with Knights Templar? Do evil bob is the same Bob from subgenius church?

Why in runescape graveyards are Celtic Cross-Tombs? In runescape is only Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix and Zaros, no a God relationed with a cross.

Only post if you want about the teme, RUNESCAPE AND THE PSEUDO-HISTORY OR THE TRUTHLY HISTORY AND ME

IDk if this is spam, i only wanted to express what i think lol. Anyways i'm waiting for more quest relationated with H.A.M and the kNIGHTS Templars.

You might want a tissue to wipe the excrement comming from your mouth.

Wow, enough Da Vinci code for you!

LOL, i know this and much more since before Da vinci Code.

Are freemasons and just masons, they were firstly only workers of the stone and architecs very intyelligents with many construccion secrets, then they learn some secrets about orders and acient Egipt, now they are a very famous and big brotherhood.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!