~Home Sweet Home~ Advantages of homes

mixand

your house.. it can be fun building it, you can have fun with it, its also got alot of advantages like this, (if your poisoned go into house and when you die you loose nothing antipoison.png

also notice the gold ore in that picture? its close to the brimhaven house portal so you can just mine, give to butler, mine and so on. Also if you want to kill metal dragons you can do it from their, and have noted food, prayer potions and other things and get your buttler to un-note them for you. Kill the dragons, when you need food and prayer pots, teleport to your house and un-note and continue.

You can do the same thing with barrows (un-note the prayer pots at house, prayer and go through canifis portal. and tele back and do the same thing.

if your house is in brimhaven you can do the same thing with the pinapples close by to the house portal.

if you kill rock-crabs alot you can tele to your house in rellekka go out and go to the rock crabs.

-(if anyone has anyother advantages to houses post here)

...now i hope my little gold mine isnt full now :?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

wicked

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

wicked

You're deep.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

zon, you got a barrows drop on your 4th go?

hehe ive done 3 so far.. i might see if i get lucky like you :twisted:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

wicked

You're deep.

Youre deeper.

Oh and mixend, gl on ur runs.. :D

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

0.0 the portal just saved me, i got a strange plant while mining gold, went in died and came back :D

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

My new site. [bETA]

With my home in Taverly:

I can use the games necklace to get there,

There is a bank fairly closeby,

Teleport portals to Camelot, Yanille and Canifis not wasted as such,

Closest home to Keldagrim,

Those are what I can think about now.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

My home is in Taverly.

I can recharge glory ammys very easily.

I can also, combined with my 70 agility, get to the blue dragons VERY quickly and easily now. It's quite nice I must say.

Furthermore, having the Kahryrll teleport in my house makes slayer assignments very easy to access, such as the ones in the slayer tower.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

mine is in rellekka, because i am now Slayer Dart Barrows, and having a harp saves a bit of inv space for me ^_^

though i can changed the houses location when i see fit. Brimhaven idea is brilliant for gold mining.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)