The Old Nite memorial

Chaosquall

just an idea...but after the sad news about the old nite, me and a clan friend (heraldary) decided that it would be a good idea to hold a memorial for him. This memorial would start in lumbridge (world 7), and there will be a walk around runescape, eventually ending back in lumbridge graveyard, where a 1 minute silence will be held in honour of his achievments. This will be held on friday 9th june, at 4 o clock gmt...

see what everyone thinks...

R.I.P The Old Nite :cry:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to tell as much as people you know and try to make it OFFICIAL post on runescape forums Etc. and hope that as much people can come..

Oh, and maybe we should do the walk somewhere else because of lumbridge there are constantley walking noobs around that will couse some trouble.

:cry: R.I.P. Nity :cry:

I dont mean to step on any toes here, but perhaps his closest friends or maybe even if he had family members that played Runescape, they may be more subject to having the memorial at their time and place if even having one at all is on their minds.

Just my thought on it

~RIP~ The Old Nite

clansig11is1.png

Hmm, we were thinking along the same lines actually.

The upcoming H1P event, The First Death March, wehave decided to dedicate to the memory of The Old Nite. The event is on the 17th June, I hope as many of you can make it as possible.

This event has yet to be posted on the forums, it will appear on Friday.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Guest Armagedon46disabled

hmmm good idea, but i heard he isnt even dead :? i heard from a guy on mm forums hes only on vacation and it was someone in his family that died.. :S

hmmm good idea, but i heard he isnt even dead :? i heard from a guy on mm forums hes only on vacation and it was someone in his family that died.. :S
U must be some kind of idiot to belive that guys story

firefoxowns8si.png

9913a.gif

89qdw.gif