Finally, I tried Pixel. Rate! (3rd version added)

Molishist

:lol:funny theam not bad, i like it :P

not bad not badthe ground looks flat though . .. add more shading too it .. .and your tree could go a little further. . i see that u have tried to do shading . .which is good. . u just need more thoug h:)

in no time it'll look awesome :)

the tree looks oddly small, perhaps extend the branches to the edges of the sig?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

im guessing you used photoshop, and did the cape on another layer? and then lowered the brush's opacity down to get the shading effect, don't do that, because then you can see the blue (rune) under it, and that isn't right.

just manually go and find a lighter red shade, then use it over it, trust me.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

black outlines work wonders... :P

not really, take a good look at your own sig!

(sorry couldn't resist, saw an opening, took it)

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

im guessing you used photoshop, and did the cape on another layer? and then lowered the brush's opacity down to get the shading effect, don't do that, because then you can see the blue (rune) under it, and that isn't right.

just manually go and find a lighter red shade, then use it over it, trust me.

No i used graphicsgale and you cant do anything like that... I did the shading manually...

MoguraTipit.jpeg