Gettings Members Again - What should i do first?

DarkWrath2

Ive just come back to runescape after like a 3 year break. I played for like the first 3 months of members back when it came out (back on classic) so the only quests i have done are like witches house, lost city, heroes, and like two others. What quests should i do first. Ive never tried farming, slayer, or carpentry (seeing as how they werent out). Dont say carpentry because I personally think that is a waste of time (in my current state). Also please give suggestions of what quests I should do and what items I should buy. Thanks a lot!

Welcome back.

I don't suggest starting on farming unless you farm a patch and dont sit around and manually tend it. Trust me, I gained 30 farming lvls when I thought about farming multipule patchs :oops: . Now I'm lvl 54 farming but I still don't like it...

For quests i think you should do some of the gnome ones for faster acess around the world, it has saved me time and runes :D

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

If you got any rares like masks or P hats, do not wear them without ring of life and dont wear them while fishing or training. Dont make the same mistake I did, after coming back from a 2 year break.

The first things I did was do some quests for short cuts and be able to weild a D scim(Monkey Madness) If you need fast cash and a lot of it, Crafting Natures is the way to go. You might want to get your Runecrafting up using hte Abyss, its very fast lving.

do the gnome transport missions post haste.

The Grand Tree - gnome glider system for all but ogre land

Tree Gnome Village - gnome spirit tree transportaion system.

Not only are those two required for monkey madness and d scims, but htey make getting around runscape much faster

get agility to 50 as it helps regen energy in a major way. Also needed for legends quest which is nice to get later.

Fishing contest for dorf tunnel below wolf mt.

dragon slayer for rune bp.

drudic ritual to get you started on herbology if you never did.

jungle potion for a foothold on kaj.

priest in peril to open the east.

Make hero quest a longer term goal as being able to rechage glories is a major time saver.

Shilo village quest is major and the run off quest one small favor is great for shoring up skills you need for.... legends

Legends is is a great long term goal but unless you are a trade skill freak like me, it might be a bit painful to get the skills needed for entry.

just a few thoughts. Again though, do no underestimate the value of agility, it helps all other skills in that being able to run with full plate on is a blessing.

Cheers!

-BB