My New Guthix Avvy, #4 picture published.

bull912000

I liek ti especially the shadow it looks really nice against the backround

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Hey bull, been a long time (I seem to remember Twister Time :wink: ) Anyways the shading on the scales look awesome but The BG needs work. It doesn't so much need any detail but it needs some kind of shading and at some point a line differentiating between the "floor" and the "wall" in the BG.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Oh, now I see. My problem is, I want this to be an infinant background. I just don't know how to shade infinity. Should I make it darker to the right since it's farther than the light scorce, or the back, since it's farther from the image?

I will experemint with a few backgrounds and post them here.

avvyiiii3lg.png

Also, does the shadow look tilted? I think this illusion is caused by the cone-shaped base that it is going against.

Edit: Grrr, I don't know how to upload this in the format tip.it is asking. Does anyone else here know how I can get it into jpg format?

• 2 weeks later...