Alertness Pays Off.

Bagleyboy

Well, baiscly, i was in Cathbry, and i was walking to some monsters, to burn some runes. Then i see a red object fly towards me. I'm thinking, What was that!?. So i hang around. And then it appears, a dragon axe head. And i got it first, so woot :D

But now i have to break a axe :x

Check out my blog at:

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=749756

Still alive and kicking turoths! :D

Yeah, only thing is, when you WANT a axe to lose it's head, it won't -_-

Also, it's worth 2 mill o.O

Thank you, new whip for me :D

Also, anyone know if you need a speical handle for it?

Gotta love world 1, got a axe handle from there, and made a dragon axe :D

Check out my blog at:

Another reason why its good to pay attention. I wish I got something like that, but I did once find 40k on the ground! If you want I can give you an axe handle, free of charge. OH wooops, nvm, saw that you had fixed the axe.

I think dragon axe has it's own unique handle now days? I remember back when it was just normal handle as from any other axe, but few weeks ago I think they changed it so that the handle looks like real gray dragon axe handle. But the axe head seemed to work with normal handle too? Lucky you.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Well, i sold it for 1.7 Mill, which is the most i've had at one point, so yay. Anyways, i'm also stocked up on handles, saw a dragon head fly off, but the person grabed it back :P

Well I'm glad you got an axe head, but also if you're going to just snatch every single one you find up and a person is actually looking for it, I wouldn't think that'd be too awesome. I really hope you give it back if the person needs it (They likely do), as it is 1.7M and I don't think you'd want to lose that to a greedy person. Hopefully it was an autoer's axe head that you picked up, because then the story changes. :D

61784167.jpg

When the axe head i first saw fly off, the person just changed to a rune one, so he might had been a autoer.

Also, i don't go around taking axe heads, i just said i saw anougher one fly off, and the person grabed it.

And, yeah, i'm not the luckyest person alive, so it's about time i found something good. :P

Check out my blog at:

People auto with dragon axes? That's pretty funny- i highly doubt it. If you mean woodcut while AFK, yeah people would still do that even though it's dumb. Congrats on getting the axe head, cause that guy wouldn't of got it when you saw it. When a player drops an item and you see it, that means they don't see it anymore, or am I wrong, haven't played RS in months so don't be so disrespectful if correcting me.

People auto with dragon axes? That's pretty funny- i highly doubt it. If you mean woodcut while AFK, yeah people would still do that even though it's dumb. Congrats on getting the axe head, cause that guy wouldn't of got it when you saw it. When a player drops an item and you see it, that means they don't see it anymore, or am I wrong, haven't played RS in months so don't be so disrespectful if correcting me.

I think that everyone, including the original player, can see it.

Here's what happens.

1. Item is dropped. Only the player who first had it can see it.

2. Some amount of time (a minute I think, could be wrong) passes. Now everyone can see the item.

3. Another period of time (possibly of the same length) passes. The item vanishes.

Nice find on that axe head lol.

To bad I never get that lucky :(

Have fun with the money you get from the axe once you put it back together !

Training my pure!

dddog6.png