Your own new skill

jaxvb

Taming has been suggested many times already, although it would be sort of neat. Not much purpose to it though. Yay, i get to tame a chicken! Attack my foes! To many flaws in it, like a level 3 like me would get taming way up and be able to slaughter things that I shouldn't be able to.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taming has been suggested many times already, although it would be sort of neat. Not much purpose to it though. Yay, i get to tame a chicken! Attack my foes! To many flaws in it, like a level 3 like me would get taming way up and be able to slaughter things that I shouldn't be able to.

22dr.jpg

22dr.jpg

22dr.jpg

22dr.jpg

Hmmm...what about one that enables you to kill any scammer or beggar you see without goin' to the wildy?

...I know, I expect too much #-o

Hmmm...what about one that enables you to kill any scammer or beggar you see without goin' to the wildy?

Yeah, you do. What if someone considered everyone in the whole universe a scammer/beggar (don't ask me why)? :|

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Yeah, you do. What if someone considered everyone in the whole universe a scammer/beggar (don't ask me why)? :|

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

OMG Durial322(Yea, I know, P2P but I have to say this) EVERYONE GRAB YOUR STUFF AND RUN PMG!@

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I think taming would be pretty cool, but just as a personal thing like Construction. Your creature wouldn't really be able to fight, but just be their as a companion. Or perhaps level up relative to your level, like 1/3 or 1/2 of your combat level.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif