Convene Inc's POH Designer

convene_inc

Saam, I must say, I like your POH designer. I like the stats that it gives (VERY helpful), and the ability to turn on and off the room names and prices.

Convene, you should add some of these features to yours, it would make it even better (sorry Saam, I'm not trying to push you out, it'd just be a good thing to have everything under one roof if you know what I mean).

Convene, Here is what you should add (That I made in mine and you don't have in yours yet):

1. Grid/Prices/Names that you can turn on and off.

2. Auto rotates rooms - when adding a room next to a room it auto rotate is so the doors will be next to each other and not wall-door.

3. Can't add flying rooms in top floors.

4. on top floors show you where u can put your rooms - so you know if your plan is ok.

5. Save/Load more then one save file.

6. Save floor as PNG file.

7. Use keyboard arrows to scroll the design - most houses aren't bigger then 6x6 but in case u have 1 house like it you can make it up to 9x9 and scroll to the room with the keyboard now.

8. and New design button.

Sure it is better to have everything under one software. I hope you can do it cause this is pure programing (specially auto rotate and flying rooms).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might add some of those, but like flash, java is a completely different language so the program is going to be. The one I definitely won't add is the auto-rotating rooms one...because you can have a wall-door. I tried it.

I was actually planning on making the floating rooms one and the possible places to put a room one (someday)

Now I have to try yours out. But I still get that stupid red x :evil:

I really don't know in what you program your software in but don't compare flash and java are really diffrent. In flash you can just "drop" objects and rotate them and move then around and have "on click" things and such. In java you need to program everything. Just to put the frame around the bottuns is at least 2 code lines (for 1 color, doing 4 color frame take 8 code lines).

any way I think I didn't explain the auto rotate option:

wrong8zz.png

The idea of the auto rotate is not late u put rooms in a way you can't build (left side). if you put a kitchen and a dining room it should auto rotate the dining room untill the kitchen and the dining room have doors next to each other (right side).

Also when you rotate it won't let u rotate in a way the rooms don't have access from one to each other.

btw what kind of red X u see ? like this:

redx4kx.png

if so it is problem with your browser - it don't have tag reader (or it don't find one) it usually happend with firefox or ie after "remove" microsoft java vm and installing Sun Java.

If you have Sun Java try go to Java Control Panel and set it there.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

Version 1.2 uploaded. Save feature, shortcuts for buttons, game info, stairs up/down, yeah. Let's just say everything on page 2 and 3 and simplify all of our lives.

(this Java thing is turning out to be more of a pain than a convenience. I still have to download something, heh.)

(this Java thing is turning out to be more of a pain than a convenience. I still have to download something, heh.)

Not really... if runescape work for you, it should work for you. (RS is java as well). If you using RS client (official or not official) thats mean you using ie6 and if so and your web-browser is ie6 and you open my site with it, it have to work. but if you using RS client but open my web site with firefox or such and it don't work - you have problem with your browser setting...

This is a very good designer people, download it!!

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Page 2 bump, this is awesome!

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Yeah, a very nice feature. Thanks for not only putting in the work to make it, but sharing it with us all. :)

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

• 3 months later...