Be able to control my house parties and better servers.

I find i can only have friends or everyone by word of mouth parties. I should be able to have hal parties, (if u have a halaberd) u can come in. for a d party (must have a dragon Item on). Or if ur house is really good charge admission with items ( a Plank, Clay house times or even gp).

Or have your maid be the bouncer if you do not have what is required :mrgreen:

What do u think?

What if we add a sign at the door when parties are time, date, if item required, level required. then u don't have to keep repeating yourself??

I think dancing should be added and music when u enter. Whats a party with out music?? Come on boys what do u think??

:-k

Party on! \'

That is a good idea Nighthawk, but what if u wanted a noob party to give away stuff. u would need an above and below options.

TY Cybernet I like it! ur soooo sweet.

dragonmhuntcape,Momeydragon.gif

if u want to control the party all u have to have is tell the maid what items one must have to get in.

so if u must have a team cape for meetings. or one plank and cloth for banner parties. a d long for fighting parties. it would be easy to do with the servents and they can be the bouncers. :wall:

we need to get this idea to someone who can do it #-o

[-o< calling on any one that can help! [-o<

hope this gets off the ground. i don't say much but i do program computers so i know it is possible. 8-)

A party check list for guest would not be a bad idea! the maid can handle that too. We pay them enough. They serve limited food. We should get something else for our money. I got the cook she has sass. lol

:P Speaking of servents: I wish that they had good looking guy ones like they have for the girl maids.

I need a Raoul pool boy that looks good! lol 8-)

Or a guy that truely is a bouncer with good looking muscles. [-o<

=; That rag man, bald man, and ugly demon has to go! lol :lol:

8-) Ya flowers (when girls come home) on the tables or have the servens give complaments like in the miscellania. :lol:. Runescape should pay attention to the girls in this game. I understand that the marketers are look for things that could attract girls in the gameing industry. I think if we have cool male servants that kept girls happy there will be more rs girls. Let them decorate like girls do. Have more girl freindly decorations would be a welcome for them and cheaper gardens.

The boys agree, that it would be nice to have more girls in the game.

I am the line of reality and technoligy. where ever our highly technological world takes us I shall always know