Affording Members accounts.

Virgalin

Before I say anything, I just want to clear one thing up, I am not forcing you to read this story, and I don't want you to do anything you do not, so if you don't like it, don't read it.

Ok----

I discovered Runescape six months ago, and I loved it. I would come home everyday, and immeadiately see who was online, and how much more experience I needed, and what new updates were made, etc.

It was great, I couldn't keep myself from it.

But then, My dad lost his job, and we we're tight for money. I wanted to try and get a job, but my parents insisted that I was too young, and that I needed to focus on school. I am fifteen years old, so I am allowed to work part-time, and many of my friends do, but my parents still wouldn't let me work.

So are the weeks kept moving forward, with no sign of a job, I made the decision to end Ragnarok, and save the money that I was spending on it.

Since my parents still wouldnt let me get a job, I ask my friends if they needed any work done for them.

They we're great, I mowed lawns and did odd-jobs for a little money, and felt really good about myself.

That is, until about a month later, when my parents were still unemployed, and we were in risk of losing our house. my dad decided to scrape all of our savings back together, and hope that he could meet the $1,800 dollar deadline by the end of the next month. (March)

This is when I tried working extra hard, determined to get enough to keep a roof over our heads. I mowed sometimes 5 or six lawns a day. I even sold my computer, try to make a few extra bucks. The pay was pretty good, but with all of the money spent on our groceries, and car insurance, it didn't look like I could ever make the deadline.

Then, my best friend realized how hard I was working, and he asked me what I was going to get with all of my money. I explained my situation to him. (I never hide anything from him, He is like my brother) He was really sympathetic, and wished he could help me.

Then, later that night, he called me, and told me to come to the library, which is only a few blocks from our house. When I got there, I found him on a computer, typing alot of information. He motioned me over, and show me what he was doing.

"First Name: Jonathan

Last Name: Elliot

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian "

I asked him why he was filling in his information. He then explained that he found a website that pays people to take surveys and other offers. He then explained how I could try to take some survey's to earn a little money.

So I did, I registered an account, and started to fill in my name, age, etc.

I didn't realize it then, but I actually saved my house by doing so. On March 30, ironically my birthday, (and the day before the house deposits were due) I got my check from the online survey company. I was for $137.34. I was estatic. I had earned a little more that $500 from my odd jobs and mowing lawns. AS i got all of the money together, I heard my parents crying. I walked into their bedroom, and asked why they were so sad. My dad said he was only able to scrape together 1200 dollars, and that we wouldn't be able to keep the house. I droped the check, and the box that had all of my carefully saved dollar bills, on my dad's lap. He looked at it, and counted the money. Together, we had just barely enough to keep our house.

I smiled at my Dad, as he reached over and gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you" he said.

So after that, things started to calm down, my dad got a job, and i bought a new computer, and started to get back into my old lifestyle. I then got back into Ragnarok, and my sprits were as high as ever.

-------

Now I would like to offer you the same chance that I had, you might not need the money as bad as i did, but surely you could do something with a few extra dollars.

This is a great way to make some extra cash to afford a member account. I know many people who wish they could be a member, but their parents don't want to pay, they have no allowance, etc.

I have withheld the referal link to the website: (following forum rules)

-------

Thank you for hearing my story.

I've removed your email address since we don't really like people giving out these details.

You should have no problem with this if you just came here to tell your story & not to advertise.

sig2ho7.jpg

good on ya :P im surprised you wasn't allowed to get a job though because im 15 at the mo and ive had a paper round for about 1 1/2 :lol: shame it dosn't pay well :cry:

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

You got to know which one is the correct and trustworthy one. I bet some have viruses and hackers on them.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Thanks for all of the praise.

And yes, making online money is very cool, and very simple.

You just have to know which sites are good, and will pay alot.

PM if you want to talk more about my story, or about online money making.

Sorry, I think this is complete rubbish. My Mum does online surveys (for quite a few hours every day, and has done for some years), and I can tell you now that firstly the chances of making $130 in one month are extremely slim.. but what is slimmer are the chances of them actually sending you your cheque in a timely manner. Survey sites take ages and ages and ages to send you the money, if they ever do - we're literally talking 6 months here. Not only this, but the 'good' ones usually would rather send you vouchers for Amazon or similar rather than money.

I think that this guy is just trying to get people to ask for the link via PM so that he can sign them up and get referral credit.

If anyone wants money, I suggest doing 'real' work. Online is far far far more trouble than it's worth.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Well, you haven't been exposed to survey sites.

At the site, you get paid though very rapidly,

(less than a week, usually 3 days)

But, that is mainly because I live is the US, since dusqi lives in England, it will take longer.

And like I said, "real" work wasn't available to me at that time.

I am now a graphics designer.

http://www.hybrid-designs.co.nr

^My Site

Your site is covered with adverts (well done for name dropping it by the way). This amuses me:

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 (Virgilan)

A Paypal account is now open. [email protected] (Paypal account)

Donations are welcome!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 (Virgilan)

Added a few advertisements. Remember they keep this site running!

Your site is on a free host, has free forums, and uses a free domain forwarding service.

Seriously, this guy just wants money. He's making a mockery of this forum's no advertising policy.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Seriously, this guy just wants money. He's making a mockery of this forum's no advertising policy.

Yeah after reading this through again, and after seeing that you said people should pm you if they wish the link (even after I removed it earlier for a reason) which I removed, I'm gonna agree with dusqi on this one.

The only reason I can think you posted this thread is to gain attention to your links and sites.

sig2ho7.jpg