2 on 2 stakes??

drgnrider

does anyone think it would be cool to have 2 on 2 or even teams possibly up to 5 staking against each other? the team with the last person standing wins and you can attack anyone on the other team multi combat

the only problem with this would be how to divy up the winnings

anyone agree...disagree...have extra ideas...any other comments

Drgnriderx11.png

i was thinking that too but the problem is many stakers use items and it would be a major flaw to have only items also picture this scenario

Stake is 1k for both sides as people would obviously stake the same amouts

its a 3 on 3 match each person gets 333.3 gp? or does the left over gp just dissapear?

Drgnriderx11.png

That would be awesome. Or, it could be set up in a 4v4 its like team a and team b

Your teams a#1 and there teams b#1 bet

a#2 and b#2

a#3 and b#3

a#4 and b#4

And whoevers team wins the bets goes to that. So a#1 might win full rune and a#2 wins 1m

evil2sc.jpg

Proud Owner of Dragon Long and DDS.

All F2P Quests = Complete!

This would have to wait until clan integration and formal pking team integration happens. After they make it so that you can form real teams in the wilderness such as with ur clan mates, the idea will spread to the duel arena.

RSN: Mutashi

i dont think pking will ever have "real teams" where u cant attack someone on your team because it kind of denies the purpose of the wildy...being able to attack others...so this idea will have to start in the duel arena or not start at all

Drgnriderx11.png

This actually could be cool, maybe needs a few tweaks.

Like instead of it just updating current dueling, it is a whole new minigame.

And maybe don't neccesarily stake, fight for tickets (Like cw) that can be exchanged for exp or items (pest control)

Whatever, my two bits

How would this work? do both players have an option to ally themselves and then challenge another allied team? I dont understand how this would work

i didnt think of that but it was really just a preliminary idea i didnt think it out much

Drgnriderx11.png