Warning - Animated Armor

RAHK

Just a quick word of warning to those who choose to dharok the animated armor or otherwise fight it with low hp:

As soon as your character places the armor on the machine it is possible to activate a random event. While this hardly matters when a dwarf pops up it can get you killed fast, quick, and in a hurry from an evil chicken. As soon as you place the armor there is 10 or so second delay in which the chicken could have spawned and you could not do ANYTHING. Eat, tele, prayer, etc. are not options during this period. I had an evil chicken hit me 5 times and the animated armor hit me once before I could do anything. Not a huge deal when at 86/88 hp but between the two of them you could "possibly" be hit upwards 30 damage before you have a chance to respond. The best part is that it becomes multiway combat between the two of them. :wall:

Just a friendly warning. :D

P.S. Yes, I have been gone for awhile. I have been insanely busy. A few friends thought that I died because I haven't logged into rs for 12 days. I guess the recent rash of unfortunate and untimely deaths had them a tad worried. :|

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Thanks for that RAHK, i hadn't used my dharoks on it yet, but i actually had been thinking about it. I suppose that i could put mage prayer on as a precautionary before i set up my armour, it would only use 1 - 2 prayer points max.

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

I was actually Dharoking there the other day. I didn't realize that could happen though. Luckily for me nothing happened. I use item protect anyway, so all I would be risking is some food and a strength ammy.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Darn, Despite i am Very poor and could not afford Dharoks for quite some time thanks for the warning

Off topic: As i saw you were the Author i was thinking "hmm..maybe i should post to ask where you were because you've been offline" but then i noticed you answer'd that for me \'

Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

Oh wow thanks for the help RAHK, really helpful but there will be the few that go there to look for people to die now.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Oh wow thanks for the help RAHK, really helpful but there will be the few that go there to look for people to die now.

The chances of them finding somebody dharoking, who gets an evil chicken, and is unlucky enough to get hit high and/or have extremely low hp isn't great. The people who see this and don't lose their dharok will probably far surpass the number who use this for looting. Who knows though, there are some pretty lame/mean people who will try to convince people to dharok next to them while they gather tokens. :wall:

Anywho, I am glad that a few people won't lose their dharok to a rather idiotic set-up by Jagex. Time for bed though, gnite.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

thanks for the warning. :D

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!