Oh no.

IboppyI

Well more times then not if you keep clicking login it will eventually. It happens to me a lot ifI log out and then try to log in quickly. But if I'm wrong, sorry pal :( .

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

You got hacked... :?

This also happens if you press the "X" on the top right corner of the window. Doesnt log you out RS, so if you log on it wont work until 60 secs as passed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1) If the hacker has not changed your pass, then change it NOW

2) If the hacker has not changed your recoveries, changed them NOW

3) If able to log on after the hacker has gotten off, add or make a new bank PIN

4) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN UP TO DATE FIREWALL(I prefer Mc afee or Norton, Trend Micro works too)

5) Make sure all your items are not stolen/dumped, if so, I'm terribly sorry :cry: .

6) Try to get to the bottom of this, figure out who the hacker is. Make sure it's not one of your friends. If so... *well you know what to do...

I feel sorry for you mate, I've personally lost 2mil being hacked twice. And that was when I got my first million!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .