Working on a signature, please give c/c and suggestions.

Dancewithme

Its my 2nd try to make a signature, when i were doin the first one a few months back i got tierd of it cause it didn't work, what i wanted i couldn't do.

Now yesterday i though i'd try again but this doesn't look like the first one.

Anyways, its supposed to look like a guy in blue wizard clothes swinging a rune 2hander towards an other dude, in wildy.

But, i have only made the guy swinging and before i keep on doin' the rest i though i would ask for some suggestions and c/c on the character.

Thanks in advance.

(You prob ask why i have so little posts and it's because i had a few months pause from rs(and tip.it) and i forgot my login information to the account i had before)

redbluetwohandswingingwizard6o.png

Good for a second. Nice job so far.

The sword gets gradually bigger s it goes along... It should be the same length all the way

The hair? What's with that big peak thing? Try making it more like the bit behind it.

Feet are different sizes? Make both boots same size?

Surprisingly good for a 2nd. Well done.

I like it so far, I like the style.

The only problem is that it looks like he's preparing for battle, not that he's swinging it. So you may just want to get the other guy look like he's preparing and make them not actually be in combat yet.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Thanks for the replys =)

Changed the hair, the sword and the feets, i hope they look like the same size now.

It's not the 2nd time i use paint, i've used it for sites and more easy pictures.

But it's the 2nd time i try to make a signature.

Yea, getting ready for fighting sounds good and i allso(now when you said it) think it would be better.

redbluetwohandswingingwizard29.png

Whoa axe nice siggy!

looks good!

And for the sig i am C/C'ing

It looks good but you need to darken your folds... I can't really notice them much... Also your blade looks good as it widens out looks as if it comeing towards the camera... however it is at the wrong angle

still not bad work keep at it =D>

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Whoa axe nice siggy!

looks good!

And for the sig i am C/C'ing

It looks good but you need to darken your folds... I can't really notice them much... Also your blade looks good as it widens out looks as if it comeing towards the camera... however it is at the wrong angle

still not bad work keep at it =D>

Folds? Is it the lines?..

My english isn't the best(from sweden).

Whoa axe nice siggy! looks good!

when that should be.

Whoa axe nice siggy made by Kuroi_Ame! I WANT HIS CHILDREN!

You spelt babies wrong. :(

And saying 'I want his children' sounds a little... :roll:

Ecksdee.

hi

Err... Hi...

Take your time to read the rules before posting... spam isn't allowed here, even though you're trying to be friendly, that post isn't helping the thread, or doing much at all.

Unfortunately, GWolf is right this time :?

:lol:

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Thanks for the replys =)

Changed the hair, the sword and the feets, i hope they look like the same size now.

It's not the 2nd time i use paint, i've used it for sites and more easy pictures.

But it's the 2nd time i try to make a signature.

Yea, getting ready for fighting sounds good and i allso(now when you said it) think it would be better.

redbluetwohandswingingwizard29.png

Nice lightsaber. :P

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Just going to do an edit to show you what I think would be correct, will post soon.

helpfor5ud.png

By switching to the stance and what not provided, (Maybe not so much hunch in the back but mind you this was a 5 minute job), by spreading the stance a bit more, and bringing the sword closer to the hip, it provides for a more powerful striking blow since the muscles will be in a flexed form and ready to exert that power, also a sword so big and out stretched would prove mighty hard to carry in the stance you are suggesting. Also in mine I didn't give any bend in the knee's, you'll want to do that as well.