pixel-ish sig -(now fore sale)-

exaft

adventure.jpg

heres something ive been working on

most of it is pixel done but somethings that i got frustrated with i did with photoshop things

Nice job, you have one of the most definied pixel style's here, and i like how you blending photoshop elements with normal pixels :P

Well...as a pure pixeler i personaly don't realy like the foreground brench...Don't get me wrong, it realy goes well together with the rest of the sig, nice job there...still i'm not for mixed tecniques in the image process...then u can play a bit with anitaliased text but i personaly prefer old school pixelart.

Other than that, the pixel only part of the sig is very very nice, maybe the guy position is a bit odd....i go with operationfl about what it looks like...but the landscape is realy lovely. I share your taste for bright colors so i realy love it. Great job...try another version with no brench for poor jeppy's happyness ? :)

well i think ill try a pure pixel sooner or later

bright colors eh (look at sig)

Lol i'm talking about my style in my usual works(check olympics one for example).

My sig shows my dark side ehehe...plus it has to be a bit unattractive. Due to the amount of pms i recently had...my project to make myself the final sig has been postponed to undefined date.

I'll just work for other people :)

Lol i'm talking about my style in my usual works(check olympics one for example).

My sig shows my dark side ehehe...plus it has to be a bit unattractive. Due to the amount of pms i recently had...my project to make myself the final sig has been postponed to undefined date.

I'll just work for other people :)

so your sig isnt finished!? it looks to good to be incomplete

btw do you think 50k is a reasonable price for mine?

exaftthinksyourcoollx7.gif

Guest 0bscure

You posted it as jpeg, so none of it really is a pixel sig. Post it in gif form.

As for the sig, I like the depth and the overall layout of it.

what difference does that make?

The filetype does not matter. That person has no idea what theyre talking about. The filetype does not determine whether or not a pixel sig is what it is.

You posted it as jpeg, so none of it really is a pixel sig. Post it in gif form.

The filetype does not matter. That person has no idea what theyre talking about. The filetype does not determine whether or not a pixel sig is what it is.

jpeg blurs everyhting using jpeg artifacts. If you wanted to anti alize, u'd do it yourself pixel by pixel.

gr454rc.gif

Guest 0bscure

jpeg blurs everyhting using jpeg artifacts. If you wanted to anti alize, u'd do it yourself pixel by pixel.

I didnt understand what the hell you just said. Err...I prefer to use GIFs for any web graphics but if I saved a high quality JPEG version of a pixel sig, it would look no different than the GIF version.