Discovery Runescape: Forgotten Cemetery!

Gardias

Most of you probably don't know me, but I've been a Runescape/Tip.it member for awhile now. Near 2 years ago, I made a post, Wildy Exploration, which was a short photo-play about me exploring parts of the Wilderness. I recommend you check it out. But now I'm back, and I have finally made a new one! Check it out at the bottom of this post! I'll update this page as I make more, If you want. Leave comments, suggestions, hate mail, whatever, I'll be glad to answer :P .

Ruins

*NEW* Forgotten Cemetery

Many pictures, beware.

That's a neat site. Good insights. You should post your first one on there, too. There's a statue on top of a green hill in the southern Wilderness that's pretty intriguing. You should investigate! :D

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Well, since you're considering doing something outside of the wilderness, how about a species-specific location? You could make it like a documentary that you see about the pigmy (sp?) tribes or something.

If you're a member, maybe gnome or elf areas and give the F2P folks a peek into the world of members. Or you could be like a war-reporter and report from the Khazard battlefield. :)

If you're F2P, maybe goblin village or the dwarven mines...?

Just some suggestions. Although I do like surprises.

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunatly, my members expired awhile ago so I'll be f2p for a little while, but there are still some little-known areas in f2p I can bring to the light :P Looking at the map, there are a few places I think would be pretty good for the job. I'll keep you guys posted, I'll get started on the next one pretty soon!

I like them. :D

But yeah, FreeWebs sucks.

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]