Want to make money for walking??

Drennan

Thats right, you can make money just for walking!! And the way im gonna work this means theres no possible way i can scam you!You see i am F2P and currently 91 fishing and i want to raise my xp but want to make some money out of it too. Heres how it works

1-I fish 20 lobs and give them to you

2-you walk to the bank and note them and bring them back

3-you hand over 10 to me which means its 50/50

4-i give you another 20 lobs to go note

5-You bring them back and hand over another 10

Obviously if you dont end up bringing them back to me im not going to give you anymore as you're just screwing me out of money, but anyone interested in doing this for me while i play can contact me here,

Thanking You-Drennan

addymrune,drennan.gif

well thats an nice way to earn money :D my account name is lakiisdebest :D

soo il contact you in game only thing is i moght not be on-line becouse of (mayby) diffrent time zones becouse i live in NL and you well probably some place else :P

the bird will always get the early worm

but the mouse will always get the cheese

i am the jedi JOVLA PIAMS of the planet insulin!

hmmm, I suspect that this doesn't belong to the write board.

And besides, I would recommend you to change a couple of things - first, why only give a person 20 when the max space is 28? Surely 26 will do. I don't think many people would like to note 20 and give 10 back to you, they would fish the lobsters themselves and it would even go faster.

If you want to powerfish, don't even think about getting those extra 10 lobsters per run.

hmmm, I suspect that this doesn't belong to the write board.

And besides, I would recommend you to change a couple of things - first, why only give a person 20 when the max space is 28? Surely 26 will do. I don't think many people would like to note 20 and give 10 back to you, they would fish the lobsters themselves and it would even go faster.

If you want to powerfish, don't even think about getting those extra 10 lobsters per run.

Could be the wrong board alright, ii guess i could do the extra 6 lobs thought, just thought 20 sounded like a nice even number :oops:

addymrune,drennan.gif

why not make it so that they have to bring you noted lobbies first, that way someone people wont just come along, get 20 lobbies then not come back

Its only 20 lobs, i can fish it again in 2 minutes!

addymrune,drennan.gif

why not make it so that they have to bring you noted lobbies first, that way someone people wont just come along, get 20 lobbies then not come back

Its only 20 lobs, i can fish it again in 2 minutes!

but its still pointless for people to come back again and say this is thier first time, that way you never get any lobbies back

Candymann16.png

Lol. I think you would get more feedback if you bought the lobbies back noted for 200ea. That way the person could get some money in their pocket, because new players don't like to go around attempting to sell items because they are unable to do it. Also, new players have trouble paying the 30gp each trip, so money would help with that. I am saying all this stuff about new players, because that should be your focused group. Experienced players can most likely afford their own lobster, have better ways of making money, and can fish lobster themselves.

Good luck on your fishing goals though. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Add me, Punkforjesus (in RS).

I'll see when we can get this going and stuff..

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]