Basic Jappenese fundamentals school! In runescape!

Nutty

Why have you spelt it "jappanese" many times?

You really could make more effort with your english, "lccass"

Japanese is one of those languages written in symbols.

Won't that make teaching it quite difficult when you cannot write those symbols?

So I assume you will be teaching modern Japanese which utilises the latin alphabet. This will not be very helpful in reading properly written Japanese, which uses many chinese symbols and has several different forms.

Anyway I suppose we should support you for attempting to impart knowledge, so have fun with that.

Remember your country code, and SHUT THE GATES!

Learn to spell in English before you learn Japanese. And I'm out of school for the summer and I play RuneScape for fun, not to learn another language. You'd have to pay me to come.

your rather narrow minded runescape is a large world wide comunity and what better way to learn something new then playing a game where you learn it? if nothing else you can midlessly highalch while you do it.

and to dark, learning to speak japanese is different from learning to read\write it i know several people that can do one but not the other(they are of western culturs with alphabets insted of kanji)

to the original poster, great idea I'll be there if at all possible :)

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

ive never seen anyone in runescape who wants to learn japanese and ive never seen someone speak it in-game. the only other language i really see that often is y'know that one from the netherlands cant remember the name.

Dutch? :lol:

dutch does pown quite well liek half the people you meet speaks dutch :D

yea but dutch people are after all the best people ever to excist :wink:

anyone wants to learn some basic dutch?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well , thanks to everyone with an opinion of no value , this topic became useless fast :roll:

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear