~Two Suggestions For Draynor~

StrikerRay

1. I think there should be a general store in there so you dont have to walk/tele to the other cities. Plus, If you hav something u dont want, you can just sell it there.

2. I think we should be able to tele to Draynor. The tele spot would be right above the bank doors or below the bank, near the willows. I think its gets annoying when you have to get something from like verrok, then u gotta walk all the way back to draynor =p

bad? good? suggestions?

Flame all you want #-o

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

1. keep your stuff until your in a city where a general store is

2. ever heard of a glory?

if your f2p: it really not that far from the lumby tele spot

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

You don't really need a general store there, so many in other villages and a glory ammy will teleport you to draynor. However what I would like would be a agility shortcut under the west wall of lumbridge castle, so you can easely get to draynor from lumbridge. A Rimmington teleport would be more usefull, falador is a abit far.

Runescape Name: Thy Sens Fan

Home World: 130

Teleports are generally reserved for important cities, not small villages like Rimmington. One might wonder, however; why a village would have a bank yet not a general store. They do have a market place though.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~