Shield of Arrav

Kanati

Can this quest be done alone? Spent so much time training skills that I haven't made any in game friends nor have I found an active guild to join. So I really hope that This quest can be done alone.

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

No i'm afraid it can't. If you post your gang then I'm sure someone will help you, if you're in the black arm gang then i'll help you out.

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

Is the final product of the quest worth anything? I have to ask cause last night I did the Knight's Sword and was very dissapointed in the blurite sword. It was even worse than the silverlight. The smithing xp made up for it but it doesn't look like this quest has any reward other than the shield and one quest point.

After I finish this quest, I will have all but dragon slayer done. If I remember correctly, doesn't the dragon slayer quest involve going into the wild?

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

Dragon Slayer doesn't invovle the wild.

Shield of Arrav can be done alone if you find someone who will sell their sheild, or has dropped it. (I've seen half-shields laying on ground several times, it's how i finished the quest)

You don't get the sheild as the reward, only one QP and a few hundred gp.

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

I finished the quest WITHOUT another partner. I just gave the guy half of the shield-Only got 600 gp instead of 1.2k with a parther.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I finished the quest WITHOUT another partner. I just gave the guy half of the shield-Only got 600 gp instead of 1.2k with a parther.

I just tried to give him half the shield and he wouldn't take it.

So I need someone who joined the black arm gang and get his or her half to finish this stupid thing.

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

OMG..... I get someone to help me and said they would join the black arm gang and what do they do??? They join phoenix and screw the whole thing up.

Delt with three idiots but finally got the quest done. Now for some serious training to get stats up for Dragon Slayer.

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

why do u need to do it so badly? if u have all others (except dragon slayer) done then u have 32QP already. as f2p u dont need more...and the reward is just a few gp... well if u want quest points (maybe ull be a member someday) then pm me in game. RSN: Zigota_Lt (i havent even started it lol)

Use Tinderbox -> RuneHQ / 32 more options