Jagex making mistakes?

sunsetxi1

Hello, On July 3 ,2006 my character "Blinded 4 U" was banned for breaking rule 7 "macroing". But, I've never macroed or used any type of program.

My part of the story:

When i was training in moss giants on crandor aisle this person with full zamorock came and said "how are you attacking the moss giants so fast" and i said "I have a good computer and internet service" and then as time went on i was getting 2 moss giants he was only getting 1. and he said i'm reporting you because your hacking. He called me names like "hacker", "macroer" and all other names. But, i didn't care. So i ignored him and kept training. and he said i'm reporting you for macroing. Each time i took his moss giant he got more angry and kept reporting me. and when i asked jagex for evidence of the banned they didn't have any. my level was 94 combat and the other player was around 80.

Guest mmortalone

is the ban message *final*

if yes, then sorry, theres no chance, and you probably are lying here, no offense

if no, then appeal and a good appeal will work

just my experience from reading these boards

Hello, On July 3 ,2006 my character "Blinded 4 U" was banned for breaking rule 7 "macroing". But, I've never macroed or used any type of program.

My part of the story:

When i was training in moss giants on crandor aisle this person with full zamorock came and said "how are you attacking the moss giants so fast" and i said "I have a good computer and internet service" and then as time went on i was getting 2 moss giants he was only getting 1. and he said i'm reporting you because your hacking. He called me names like "hacker", "macroer" and all other names. But, i didn't care. So i ignored him and kept training. and he said i'm reporting you for macroing. Each time i took his moss giant he got more angry and kept reporting me. and when i asked jagex for evidence of the banned they didn't have any. my level was 94 combat and the other player was around 80.

GL appealing they just say "We have Evidence" and they won't tell you anything other then your banned this is *final*. I got banned for the same reason on my old main ;\

Retired: Xoyak0 (1500+ Skill) Banned

New Main: i R Evil PK (606)

i_r_evil_pk.png

Goal:606/1000

My part of the story:

Omg dont tell me the evidence is the peson saying ur hacking.

I wish that noob gets whats coming to him.

tifsbti6oi.gif

-.- Posting: "Give me evidence" is one of the worst ways you could have appealed that, I cannot think about one better right now, but I can tell you, I have heard of many people that were banned, asked for evidence in the appeal and they got denied...simple as that :/

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Wow, I train and Crandor's Mossies, and I happen to beat lots of people to them (because I know where to "stand." :roll: Oop, is someone going to report me?) If that happened to me, then I'd switch worlds.

Anyway, you can appeal your ban, I'm sure Jagex would listen someway or another. :-k

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

'Our decision is final.'

AKA: BLAH BLAH BLAH WE'RE NOT LISTENING TO YOU BLAH BLAH.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

'Our decision is final.'

rofl any ways sry to here you got baned but then a gin you might have ben useing a bot or 3rd party program well bummer for you.

o and Icingdeath did you get your name from one of the drizzt books?

o and i can one hit goblins.

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

That sucks man... :( Sorry to hear, people get mad at me sometimes, course I don't train alot so it's not often, but people call me that every now and then because I'm a faster clicker than them, fairly fast reflexes and all.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

'Our decision is final.'

rofl any ways sry to here you got baned but then a gin you might have ben useing a bot or 3rd party program well bummer for you.

o and Icingdeath did you get your name from one of the drizzt books?

o and i can one hit goblins.

lmao at your lame attempt at flaming people.

next time try and make a well structured arguement about what people have said rather than just nonsense.....

o man, this is horrible. I think I should slow down on power mining then, someone might think I'm macroing. JAGeX really should have had evidence though, no offence to them, but that's a very stupid mistake on their part. Maybe they're getting too paranoid about macroers

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

im a pretty fast clicker to, but when people get mad when they don't get to attack a moster they don't report me, they just switch worlds or go away, that was just a noob. just appeal for the ban.

sorosigjq5.jpg

a tip with bans: I had been banned for some odd reason which I've forgotten now but I appealed it and got declined. Tried again a few weeks later in an all out rage with horrible curses for how I was feeling about ectoing 3k bones the day I was banned(lol) and they said something like they would have reconsidered my ban but not anymore.