Conquer2.0?

Revenga

I've never seen another member of Tip.it play this game, it's an RPG and it has a hell of a better atmosphere than Runescape ( The clans don't encourage pking, some of them, no one calls anyone a noob very often, no one attempts to scam)

I think it's a really fun game, other than the fact that it's all just combat based and from what I know there isn't any seperate skills.

I have a level 52 archer, a lvl 32 Trojan, a lvl 40 Warrior, and some low lvl Taoist.

If anyone else plays this game if I can get ahold of you in-game you can join my clan :D

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

As soon as I read "the clans don't encourage pking" I stopped reading... What's the fun in an MMOPRG if there's no pvp? I don't play MMORPGs anymore but when I did, I lived for the feeling of tearing about groups while running solo, or seiging someone's castle then having them call in the entire server to get rid of us... Also listening to stories by my drunk friends during the whole thing was great...

But then I started reading your post again. I think the whole no calling each other a noob thing is kinda linked to the no pvp thing... Talking * to the enemy while whipping some * is great. Especially when they talk * and are getting stomped..

As far as no scams... I don't know how long you've been playing for but every game has those *holes who will try to scam you... Some guy tried to scam me out of 40mil when I was buying his city (I kept the money because I could see where we were going...)... So I rolled a bane scroll and took it from him. I'm pretty sure that guy quit not long after...

Well, I know what you mean about games being lame without PVP, but I said 'some' for a reason, some clans have rules as you don't want to pk people, because in the game if you pk to many people you can be sent to jail, and if you pk to much people can put a hit on you, and thats bad :shock:

There are pking only clans, but I find it almost pointless to pk in Conquer, unless someone is messing with your lower lvl mate, because if you start 1 htting people 3 lvls lower than you, someone thats like.. only 5 lvls higher can instantly ko you, I don't see the fun in that :?

I'm perfectly content without pking in Conquer, I find it much more fun to chill with my clan mates while they Power Level me.

Oh btw, me and my family have been playing the game for almost a year now ( I have no clue when the game started but they've been playing it for awhile, my aunt and my grandfather :) ), but personnally I started playing a few months ago.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Well, I know what you mean about games being lame without PVP, but I said 'some' for a reason, some clans have rules as you don't want to pk people, because in the game if you pk to many people you can be sent to jail, and if you pk to much people can put a hit on you, and thats bad :shock:

There are pking only clans, but I find it almost pointless to pk in Conquer, unless someone is messing with your lower lvl mate, because if you start 1 htting people 3 lvls lower than you, someone thats like.. only 5 lvls higher can instantly ko you, I don't see the fun in that :?

I'm perfectly content without pking in Conquer, I find it much more fun to chill with my clan mates while they Power Level me.

Oh btw, me and my family have been playing the game for almost a year now ( I have no clue when the game started but they've been playing it for awhile, my aunt and my grandfather :) ), but personnally I started playing a few months ago.

if a non-pvp oreinted clan tells you you must pvp, i'd leave in a heartbeat. Any game.

Other than that, clans that would encourage you not to PvP...

because in the game if you pk to many people you can be sent to jail, and if you pk to much people can put a hit on you, and thats bad :shock:

The way I see it is, if someone put a hit on you... Then you whipped their * good and they can't handle you so they'll get others to 'try' to do the hard work.

Also from what you say they didn't develop a good pvp system at all if you can 1 hit someone that is only 3 levels lower than you. At least in some games a level 60 stands a chance against a 75, because it all depends on how you character is built and how well you can play them... All this reminds me of my theif on Shadowbane... Good times... Free stuff :P

because in the game if you pk to many people you can be sent to jail, and if you pk to much people can put a hit on you, and thats bad :shock:

The way I see it is, if someone put a hit on you... Then you whipped their * good and they can't handle you so they'll get others to 'try' to do the hard work.

Also from what you say they didn't develop a good pvp system at all if you can 1 hit someone that is only 3 levels lower than you. At least in some games a level 60 stands a chance against a 75, because it all depends on how you character is built and how well you can play them... All this reminds me of my theif on Shadowbane... Good times... Free stuff :P

Yeah each game has their own levels...

Sadly for my wizard when I played everquest II (quit the game today. SOE is getting on my last nerve) I could easily get 1 shot by a yellow con (1-3/4 levels higher than me. I was level 41) assassin. But than again, they are so incredibly overpowered it's not funny, and I was like cloth.

Sadly for my wizard when I played everquest II (quit the game today. SOE is getting on my last nerve) I could easily get 1 shot by a yellow con (1-3/4 levels higher than me. I was level 41) assassin. But than again, they are so incredibly overpowered it's not funny, and I was like cloth.

SOE is and pain in the *. I'm glad I remember how I answered the 'secret' question... because I usually don't and never have to worry about it. (My bro forgot his ROFL)

SOE is and pain in the *. I'm glad I remember how I answered the 'secret' question... because I usually don't and never have to worry about it. (My bro forgot his ROFL)

Yeah, I almost forgot my question. And than that questionare at the end, LOL.

but not to de-rail this topic anymore. :)