closed

Kevin_

already been posted... old... but, haha :P

yea i saw this more than a month ago.

already been posted... old... but, haha :P

very sad that you find that funny, i bet you don't know any girls who have got raped, i do, it's nothing to joke about, if i would seen u laugh irl at it, then... then... u don't know what i would do...

Adelais.jpeg

look whos saying it , the name y0ur mother isnt realy friendly isnt it?

dont know about your moth but my mother is very friendly.. she drops by ever so often and gives me cookies yay.. and i missd the entire.. post and now its closed ..wass it that that rune thingy of a guy raping a girl or somethins i see everyone talking about raped.. and stuff if it was.. its not very funny

signature_1.gif

dont know about your moth but my mother is very friendly.. she drops by ever so often and gives me cookies yay.. and i missd the entire.. post and now its closed ..wass it that that rune thingy of a guy raping a girl or somethins i see everyone talking about raped.. and stuff if it was.. its not very funny

u now what i mean by y0ur m0ther

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

u now what i mean by y0ur m0ther

its a HUGE diffrence beetween my name and a guy raping a girl... VERT HUGE, good that u closed this topic...

Adelais.jpeg