LEGENDS QUEST PARTY TONIGHT!!

my bro beat legends quest a few days ago so i'm havin a party at my house for him. its gonna be in world 31, and will begin tonight at 8 o'clock Pacific, 10 Central.

the house is lvl 52 con and has boxing, fencing, and combat rings. it also has a full games room. after about an hour or so at the house we're gonna go through the lumbridge portal and invade the duel arena. anyone is welcome, just be at the rimmington portal in world 31 at the starting time.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Not really the best topic for a party...

What? Are you saying that his post wasn't a good way to emphasize his party? Are you saying that the fact that his brother beat legends isn't a good reason to throw a party? Have you even beaten Legends? Are you an RS2 Product? Legends is the ultimate quest, the last bit of RSC that needed to be conqured! When you beat that Black Demon for the last and Final time it's a crowning achievement! There is much reason to celebrate!

On-Topic:If I'm not working I'll be there. Do you have the Fairy game or the Jester, the jester creeps me out sometimes :?

Not really the best topic for a party...

What? Are you saying that his post wasn't a good way to emphasize his party? Are you saying that the fact that his brother beat legends isn't a good reason to throw a party? Have you even beaten Legends? Are you an RS2 Product? Legends is the ultimate quest, the last bit of RSC that needed to be conqured! When you beat that Black Demon for the last and Final time it's a crowning achievement! There is much reason to celebrate!

On-Topic:If I'm not working I'll be there. Do you have the Fairy game or the Jester, the jester creeps me out sometimes :?

The Ultimate Quest is DESERT TRESURE

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I've done all the "Master" rated quests in runescape, and I'd say legends was by far the most irritating.

Give your brother my congratulations.

Edit: Well no, now that I look at it, I haven't done Mourning's End 2. But I did all the other ones, and Legend's sucked!

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png