2000 total 99 Farming Achieved!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Points to the post above*

It's hard to say whos the best, theres alot of people who are good, but all with different combat levels so its hard to say. Heres some of the best i know about:

Lara barbara

Wildcat 661 (probably the best in my op but i don't know combat level)

lovvel

calorius

wyxor

milbrand (has trained combat now but imagine those non combat skills at 94 cmb)

And of course the tallest1 and swampjedi

I didn't count pure skillers there, but those are some names for you to look at and decide :).

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

*Points to the post above*

It's hard to say whos the best, theres alot of people who are good, but all with different combat levels so its hard to say. Heres some of the best i know about:

Lara barbara

Wildcat 661 (probably the best in my op but i don't know combat level)

lovvel

calorius

wyxor

milbrand (has trained combat now but imagine those non combat skills at 94 cmb)

And of course the tallest1 and swampjedi

Moridin is like a lvl 88 with 1539 total (he is lvl 1 in slayer, farming, rcing and construction because he wants to get all 99s in others first) with over 224 Mill total xp

Funihead.png

I eat fruits and nuts. 2376/2475 total

Nice but there is one dude i know that your competing with, his anme is zamhulem, he has around 1822 total at level 91, so.. your close to him :)

cerberus480 wrote:

Maybe most people play runescape because their life sucks. Wife nags too much, they hate their jobs, dog craps on the floor all the time.... oh wait thats my life...nevermind

Shadd - we also went pking together today, lol. But yeh i saw you at ffa too. I had chat on hide though, so i didn't see who was saying "jorus!!!" for a while.

Ooh, havn't heard of them before, i'll have to keep a look out for their skills from time to time :).

Took a little break from rc to do a bit of herblore, i'll finish off making 1k super restores tomorrow, then i'll try for 73 rc *yawn*.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

I just got my miscellania reward for over a month of my loyal workers time, heres what i got:

miscrewardux9.jpg

image4ae3.jpgThat leaves me with enough logs for 99 firemaking :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Thanks el cusco :).

I'm wondering about my next set of goals, i think as its going to be so much harder to level after 1800 then i'll make 1850 my next big goal. As for firemaking, it will probably be my next 99 although i may train it on and off with thieving.

Hey lara :), always nice to have you drop by and post :P. Thanks for the support, i see your doing very well, creeping up on 2k total :D.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

i think there is a lvl 3 skiller somewhere......he used ring of recoils to get his slayer to 50! took him a year to do lol..lol...lol.. =D>

Zzzamorak? :P

Anyway, terrific stats and best of luck with all your goals :) Go for top 10 herbalists? =P~

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

hey jorus lol.....remember me? i am on your friends list lol, i was browsing through tip.it...and found this :P keep going! you are awesome!

Rs name: the_mage173 lol (hope you still have me added)

Well i remember talking to you today, can't say i remember you from before that lol. I often clear my friends list and if i can't remember who you are then i get rid of them lol :oops: .

And yeh, thats zzzamorak, he rocks, but i still have my excuse; hes a pure skiller, i'm a skiller, so hes in a different league :P.

Thanks tripis, Hm, top 10, its an idea, although i'm trying to train stats and leave herby alone right now, i might do it after 1850 or something, but its certainly not on the top of my list.

Bought 90k ess today giving me enough for well over 76 :D.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Sounds like a good plan :) But try to stay in the top 21! =P~

Good luck with runecrafting :) I must warn you, it's quite an addictive skill :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Hm, i'm not sure i'd call Runecrafting addictive, more repulsive ;). Bah, it's not too bad, just very slow to train. I much prefere skills that i control the exp (hence the high herblore, fletching, cooking, firemaking and crafting ;) ) Thanks though :).

Yeh i'm trying to stay in top 21, i'm actually surprised how long i've been in there, no one seems to bother to get onto the top 21 but most of the top 21 are fairly active. 16th was the highest i got, i'm currently 18th 2 months later.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Well it was addictive for me :shock: I hated the skill, and was level... 60 or so. Then in three months time, I shot up to 84 by making my own nats :oops:

And wow, I am surprised you stayed in the top 21 for two months. Let alone only dropped 2 ranks. Going by that information, you should have no problems staying in the top 21 for a while :)

Again, good luck!

Posted Image

Well now you mention it making nats for money is good, horrible exp though.

Yeh, like i said, not many people try for top 21 herblore i guess (don't get any ideas anyone reading this ;) ). Well i've done about 300k exp since rank 16, so i do a bit here and there.

Anyway, i'm off to bed now, thanks for the support :D

90 Combat 1900+ Total