Noting spell

it has been sugested many times, but its hard to get it in the game without ruining everything... if you have a note spell you would also want a un note spell... if that spell cost 2 fire 2 air and 2 water and 1 nat you could take 24 nats 2k fires, 2k air and water staff and 1k pure ess then un note 23 pure ess, and craft them in to nature runes and start over again, that would get ppl rc and mage verry high verry cheap...

they could make it 2 nats, but then the same problem with 91 rc and 2 nat meens higher lvl and more exp... and its still not a big deal with 3 nats cuz blood runes (abble to craft in a copple of months) are worth 600 each and then you are loosing only 300 per cast... and i know ppl who where alching 100k feather...

srry if you didnt mean also an un note spell...

etleast you would use a spell like that on mining rune, collecting common drops etc...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This idea could be a huge imbalance to the game if it were implemented carelessly. It would almost require a cool down period like charge. :-k With enough wait time between casts it wouldn't be effiecient for unnoting ess and the like.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Yes with what others have said.

But.

If you make it a sufficiently high cost and make it only note and unnote one thing at a time, in most cases it would be easier to just stop by a bank. Either way, I'd rather not have it.

RSN: Mutashi

If it did one item at a time and had a longish cool down time ( >1 min) it could be useful for collecting rare drops without unbalancing much else. Making it any more useful would unbalance everything, and since the feasible benefit is so small, it isn't worth creating. It is a good thing to wish for, but actually having it wouldn't be that great.

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.
At least when that guy spoke I learned a new way of spelling "idiot".

^^^ :D lol :D ^^^