Hazardmaster's Birthday Party!!

hazardmaster

HBD =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

+1

Edit: Get over it people. Stop being like "omg, hes under 13, lets flame like hell!" Judging by his post count, and his reputation he is fine, and mature. Is there any reason why he should not play rs (other then the under-13 rule.) There seems to be some sort of terrible steroytyping that anybody under 13 is an immature spoilt brat, who plays for the "dating" aspect of the game. He is obvioulsly not. I am under 13 myself, and I have never done anything profane within RS. So, please stop the flaming (we need a begging emoticon. I know, it could be misused

Thats it, tommorow I am going to create a rant "The 12-Year Old Sterotype."

Anyway, lets all wish him a happy birthday. I dont think I can come, :( . But, I will try, assuming it is in a convient time for my timezone.

Edit: (again) Too bad Sydney is not in that time zone clock thingy. Ill find another one and post the link here.

Thank you. :)

In reply to m3ta93's first post: What a great birthday you people are making this...

Thank you to everybody who posted happy birthday and POSITIVE stuff :P

You can find Australian and NZ times by clickng Pacific/Australia on the menu thingy.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Edit: Get over it people. Stop being like "omg, hes under 13, lets flame like hell!" Judging by his post count, and his reputation he is fine, and mature. Is there any reason why he should not play rs (other then the under-13 rule.) There seems to be some sort of terrible steroytyping that anybody under 13 is an immature spoilt brat, who plays for the "dating" aspect of the game. He is obvioulsly not. I am under 13 myself, and I have never done anything profane within RS. So, please stop the flaming (we need a begging emoticon. I know, it could be misused

Anyway, lets all wish him a happy birthday. I dont think I can come, :( . But, I will try, assuming it is in a convient time for my timezone.

Edit: (again) Too bad Sydney is not in that time zone clock thingy. Ill find another one and post the link here.

In reply to m3ta93's first post: What a great birthday you people are making this...

You can find Australian and NZ times by clickng Pacific/Australia on the menu thingy.

i cant beleive you just wrote this after i made a point to make that you are a matture young adult.

but i cant say i wouldnt do the same thing in your position.

as for everyone else get over the wannabe mod crap

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

Who cares about your birthday? We don't.

Wow, were you like intoxicated when that was written? Cause if you read the whole thread, you're wrong...

srry i wont be able to maake it .

also u seem to act less mature the longer this thread lives. "were u intoxicated when you wrote that?" grow up. just because you have a b day doesnt mean every1 will drop everything theyre doing and come. most ppl could care less actually.

(shocking, i know, but the world actually doesnt revolve around u.)

customervq9.png

Wow, were you like intoxicated when that was written? Cause if you read the whole thread, you're wrong...

also u seem to act less mature the longer this thread lives. "were u intoxicated when you wrote that?" grow up. just because you have a b day doesnt mean every1 will drop everything theyre doing and come. most ppl could care less actually.

What? I was merely retaliating by showing that people did care. Did I ever point out EVERYBODY will just IMMEDIATELY come no matter what? You are the one who seems less mature, unable to spell you, sorry, everyone, etc and capitalize correctly :roll:

Wow, you sound intoxicated too, cause I'm not implying in any way the world revolves around me ;)

"also u seem less mature as the longer this thread lives" YOU grow up and learn how to spell? You sound younger than me.

Almsot all of your posts on this thread of mine have been insulting me or negative in some way. If I met you in real life, I would probably punch you. Never said that before but that's how I feel about you. If you would please go away and just leave me alone to let us have my party, I'm sure everything will work out.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

What? I was merely retaliating by showing that people did care. Did I ever point out EVERYBODY will just IMMEDIATELY come no matter what? You are the one who seems less mature, unable to spell you, sorry, everyone, etc and capitalize correctly :roll:

Wow, you sound intoxicated too, cause I'm not implying in any way the world revolves around me ;)

Yeah man. Hazard wasn't trying to imply that everyone should come to his super hap-hap-happy party. He was simply stating that some people did care, which can be seen by the vast amount of "Happy birthday" posts. I hope you aren't steryotyping his age... Because 13 and under are still as good as anyone else. It's like saying that a seed is completely inferior to the plant, they both hold the same value in the end.

Live, love, eat!

Yeah man. Hazard wasn't trying to imply that everyone should come to his super hap-hap-happy party. He was simply stating that some people did care, which can be seen by the vast amount of "Happy birthday" posts. I hope you aren't steryotyping his age... Because 13 and under are still as good as anyone else. It's like saying that a seed is completely inferior to the plant, they both hold the same value in the end.

Thank you. I just turned exactly 12 about 5 minutes ago (approximately), and I never noticed because i was typing in rage.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Bashing poeple's spelling. That shows how desperate you are. Very classy. =D> =D> =D> Wow when i was your age ,10 years ago, I never would have thought to be so disrespectful as to call adults intoxicated. Or at least not stupid enough to say it where they could hear me. Unlike your bratty little self. Anyway, have a very happy birthday.

customervq9.png

+1

Yep. I found them on another site. They have been posted on the top of the fourth page.]

Edit: Happy birthday (for 5 mins ago) :D .

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

Bashing poeple's spelling. That shows how desperate you are. Very classy. =D> =D> =D> Wow when i was your age ,10 years ago, I never would have thought to be so disrespectful as to call adults intoxicated. Or at least not stupid enough to say it where they could hear me. Unlike your bratty little self. Anyway, have a very happy birthday.

Well, I would expect an adult like you to be so mature enough to be able to spell words such as people and use capitalization ;) And if you are an adult, you sure don't seem like once. just raises the odds of you being intoxicated ;)

Now please leave my topic. Maybe you should read Dayking321's signature for help.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Do I smell a fat 11 year old playing RS all day? If your 11, don't stay on the computer alot #-o Go outside, play football, go skate, get some friends... Judging on your post count and your total lvl and other lvls,, you don't have many real life friends... :shock:

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Well, I would expect an adult like you to be so mature enough to be able to spell words such as people and use capitalization ;) And if you are an adult, you sure don't seem like once. just raises the odds of you being intoxicated ;)

Now please leave my topic. Maybe you should read Dayking321's signature for help.

Sorry, but I took that out a few minutes ago. Alot of others have that in their sig though, so find one of them. :)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Do I smell a fat 11 year old playing RS all day? If your 11, don't stay on the computer alot #-o Go outside, play football, go skate, get some friends... Judging on your post count and your total lvl and other lvls,, you don't have many real life friends... :shock:

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

umm.. im not sure if u thought u were helping me but i can deal with and 11 year old on my own. btw your post was way out of line dont be bashing him like that. its his choice if he wishes to go outside or not or make a stupid comment. whatever i got over what he said because i dont take what 11year olds say seriously.

customervq9.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

umm.. im not sure if u thought u were helping me but i can deal with and 11 year old on my own. btw your post was way out of line dont be bashing him like that. its his choice if he wishes to go outside or not or make a stupid comment. whatever i got over what he said because i dont take what 11year olds say seriously.

Uh dude, he turned 12 about half an hour ago :) . Anyway, in responce to the first post, it is just plan low to bash anyone on such grounds. He can do whatever he wants, and if that means playing rs, fine. Anyway, lets face it, RS can get boring, and he probably does do things other then RS in hs RL life.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Uh dude, he turned 12 about half an hour ago :) . Anyway, in responce to the first post, it is just plan low to bash anyone on such grounds. He can do whatever he wants, and if that means playing rs, fine. Anyway, lets face it, RS can get boring, and he probably does do things other then RS in hs RL life.

depends wat time zone ur in. think before you post something stupid next time. where im at it 9.

customervq9.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

depends wat time zone ur in. think before you post something stupid next time. where im at it 9.

Where im at its 12 :). Anyway, I just ment it was about half an hour scince (sp) he posted his "I turned 12 exactly 5 minutes ago" post." Ah, well, we dont want 2 flame wars going on at one time :D.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Do I smell some 7 year old trying to find a way to insult me? i'm on the computer a lot because it is the school holidays. I do go outside and play football, for your information ;)

Lol. Half the school are my friends. Tail me for a normal school day and the next day you'll be hiding from me. I have tons of friends, perhaps you are just jealous?

M3ta, no offence, but you are a fool if you take nothing on kids seriously. Then one day some 7 year old will tell you to watch out for traffic and you'll walk in front of a bus and die. On the other hand, thank you for aiding my side. I may be at war with you but you aren't that bad.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Do I smell some 7 year old trying to find a way to insult me? i'm on the computer a lot because it is the school holidays. I do go outside and play football, for your information ;)

Lol. Half the school are my friends. Tail me for a normal school day and the next day you'll be hiding from me. I have tons of friends, perhaps you are just jealous?

Lol, this is wierd, now m3ta is aiding me. Let's truce?

Hey man its cool. I was never flaming you intentionally . Just making a point. If you recall i at 1 point in time made a forum cake for u

customervq9.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Hey man its cool. I was never flaming you intentionally . Just making a point. If you recall i at 1 point in time made a forum cake for u

Indeed.

Now can we get on with my birthday? Like most of these 5 pages are just wars and flaming.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

GO OUTSIDE...

Freekin' geek

Indeed.

Now can we get on with my birthday? Like most of these 5 pages are just wars and flaming.

Yep. On a fun note, you have six more posts till you have 1337 posts. Just for some random infomation.

So, where are we starting this freak train (if i can come.)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png