Ranging Blue dragons

meb

After finishing my 161 rock slugs, I payed Chaeldar another visit and I got... 160 Blue dragons. Hurray for me! But, I've never killed a blue dragon before so I need advice on this one. My ranging is 52 and I want to range them (is this a good idea?) with iron knives. I will be ranging them inb the Watchtower dungeon (are there safe spots?) and I'll take anti fire pots. Should I do it this way? Or are there other places where I can range them?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I would also suggest steel knives, they are on a whole different level than iron knives, hit harder and more often. I dont know how much the anti fire shield takes away from range, but I would also suggest that

for me i recommend carrying an antifire if for anyreason you need to get near the blue. Once you go to a safe spot, change to zammy book and range him.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

they're are safe spots in the talvery near exit towards lava eils and they are safe spots in heros guild near edge of cage towards fountain thats all i know

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

Thanks, how many knives do I need? I'm making 2.5k atm but I can always get more.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Nvm ain't working.

Retired