Maging Elvarg

BallerBoy7

i guess that ure trying to do it at ded low lvl? in which case i doubt it (even at high lvl wind blasts would take 4ever) i wouldn't bother with it...i remember seeing a guy try to range it when my m8 did it lol....46 pl0x elvarg he he

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Dude, it's ok to MAGE Elvarg, I dunno about range since you can't have the shield. The point of maging Elvarg is probably if you dont have very good strength or attack. I fire bolted Elvarg and he went dooooooown. Bring alot of food though... I'm sure you can do it fine.

Live, love, eat!

he will shoot fire blasts at you causing more damage. when I did it on my rune pure, I had to go next to elvarg just because I would run out of food if I'd continue maging him..

Profins.png

specty.png

I maged Elvarg with fire bolt, and I got owned. Then I ranged him with crossbow, and then he got owned. (I was pure ranged and mage back then).

It all depends on your kind of style. If you have higher combat stats, melee him, and such. You should be fine if you have food.

~~ApplePieMan

rangedpoonssigdb7.png

I used magic to kill elvarg around level 40 with a mage character, what I did was hid behind this stone wall thing near the exit gate to his lair, where he could not hit me, and we basically exchanged shots until he died. I shot once, he shot once then I hid behind the wall and ate food/etc. If you stand outside of the wall, hes going to keep throwing fire and stuff at you when your trying to eat, thus getting you killed. Well, im not sure if the wall blocks him from attacking anymore, it was a long time ago, they could of fixed it or something. I wasted around a inv of lobsters just to kill him, because he would shoot fire every attack instead of just melee attacking.

So yes, its possible but harder than melee.

Retired from runescape

(Banned for bug abusing)

to range elvarg u need a crossbow (NOT KARILS)

What are you talking about? You do not need a crossbow to range him. What gives you the idea that you do?

Elvarg will 1 hit you without an Anti-Dragon Fire Shield. If you can wield it using a bow, then you are a god.

• 2 weeks later...
to range elvarg u need a crossbow (NOT KARILS)

What are you talking about? You do not need a crossbow to range him. What gives you the idea that you do?

Elvarg will 1 hit you without an Anti-Dragon Fire Shield. If you can wield it using a bow, then you are a god.

3 hands ftw!

is it true that if you use mage to kill elvarg youll get mage exp and def exp? or if you range him to death youll get range exp and def exp? and if thats true then maybe if you fight him in defense style youll get all def exp?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

dudes when i was lvl 42 i did dragon slayer with mage-- all i used was fire strike(even tho my mage was 41 then) and i owned it in about a minute- he really isnt that hard

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!