Why do i need to wait, when i switch world?

Yorok0

When i switch world, i get such message: You have only just left another world. Your profile will be transferred in: x seconds.

Instead of x is number of seconds, how much i need to wait. Its usually around 25 seconds. This is pointless waiting, and is very annoying.

Is it possible to somehow avoid this waiting? And does somebody know, why must i wait when switching worlds?

impossible to avoid waiting, ity is to slow down/stop macroers

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

30 seconds if you have tried with 2 windows with username and pass already typed in

the timer is to prevent server hoppers to pick chest and buy stuff of stores

it is too easily detected if you try to skip it, so dont try

they also do that because if someone else knows your pass and username then when they try to log on in a different world they are slowed down and u have a chance to get on

j0xPu5R.png

Im currently buying feathers from port sarim fishing shop, and this timer realy wastes my time... Dosent jagex like server hopping?
Yes exactly that is the reason, they also put this waiting because people with slow internet and slow computers would be in a disavantage in hopping. Plus it's to desincorage people of server hopping.

It's was at 2003 with zero secounds afther it they changed to 60 secounds and lately they changed it to 30 secounds.

It's just a security measure like the logout afther 2min (that it should be 2min30sec or 3min because of cannon ball smelters)

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

you cant have multiple accounts interact with each other. so it might prevent drop trading by giving other chance to "steal" your items and discourage you later on.

you cant have multiple accounts interact with each other. so it might prevent drop trading by giving other chance to "steal" your items and discourage you later on.

actually if you switch accounts on the same world (or log out and log back into the same world), there is no time delay

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

actually if you switch accounts on the same world (or log out and log back into the same world), there is no time delay

sry didnt think about that. carry on.