Robin Hood Jr: The Rise of a Legend [Pics-Videos-Guestbook]

Gratz on 70 Ranged and 61 Mage, I will hopefully see you on sometime over the next few days, but I can't play too much till this friday (2 week break ftw :wink: )

Anyway, good luck at the Mage Arena, hopefully you will get some more crazy leveling in and get bones to peaches soon...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on 70 Ranged and 61 Mage, I will hopefully see you on sometime over the next few days, but I can't play too much till this friday (2 week break ftw :wink: )

Anyway, good luck at the Mage Arena, hopefully you will get some more crazy leveling in and get bones to peaches soon...

Thanks man.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Today I went to Cross Country After School until 5:45, had soccer from 6:00until 8:00, came home, showered, and ate dinner. By then it was 8:30 and I had still not gotten any homework done. I got in about 30 minutes of gameplay in which I just did the Telekenetic minigame at the Mage Training Arena cause I am hoping to get Bones to Peaches spell by the end of the week (I hope).

I am hoping to soon start training Agility, Fishing, Fletching, Wcing soon.

How or when I have no clue but I need to get some of those skills up if this is to be my new self-sustaining main. I have enough feathers for 76 fishing so that goes at the top of my list, however because it takes so long I have decided to get 50 Agility first as it is a fairly short-term reasonable goal. My friend is cutting willows atm (he's already 63 wcing!), so I might decide to join him if I have time.

I'm not going to even bother posting this on the main post as it is too short to be a blog day and really just has a bunch of bs :-s mixed into it to make it look meaty. :-$

EDIT:OOOOOO I just remember I got 61 Magic Today. Woopee now I can do Trollehim Teleport even though I have never heard nor seen the TrollHeim City.

Add me pl0x? i have a slayer task of 118 fire giants and it would be nice having someone to talk to.

Main: Harding_10

Pure: 0x pur3 pk3r

Add em both if you do want to be friends

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

:shock: Nice job man, I wish my pure was that good...>_>;

Thanks a lot.

BTW today I didn't have that much homework, unlike yesterday where I stayed up until 1:00 AM doing it. Anyways I completed the # of Enchantment Pizzas Points, Telekenetic Pizzas Points, and # of Graveyard pizzaz points! That was something I thought was going to take me the entire week. All I have left is to get 180 Alchemist Pizzaz Points and that Bones to Peaches spell is mine. I figure if I do a bit more today I can get that down to 100 or so and do the rest tomorow or the day after.

Updated todays blog and added stat pictures. Got 62 magic :D.

Now to randomly post some smileys because I've always wanted to post them but am only allowed to do 10 in one post. :-s <.< :shock: :?

Updated again. Combined yesterdays and today blog and did a lot of reformating of the thread to make it more organized once I start getting levels in different skills.

Heeh I was your first post a long time ago, good to see your still going at it :)

Nice amount of cash in your bank as well

Glad to see your still interested in it, btw my cash supply is a bit on the low end of what my bank pic has right now as I bought 1k natures to do the Magic Training Arena.

Go robinhood jr. I hope you get 80 range

Thanks to your advice, i am well on my way to making my own ranger a kick butt pure!!!

Cool man, I like to think of myself as an inspiration to all :shock: !

Keep at it, and you'll pwn right away. As for me I got no pking skill, I've seen ppl with a lower range lvl in their videos and I don't even come close when it comes to pking skill.

Updated Blog for Todayy, Added a ton of Fletching and Wcing levels. Will have the written portion up later tonight and maybe some extra levels to boot.

bump, come on guys I know you don't like posting in blogs, but if your going to read it you can at least post something. I hate having to make up excuses to pose as a bump like "just updated blog or [cabbage] like that"

Anyways I just got freaky forester event again. will post pics in todays blog.

Do you guys even realize I have to Quadruple-Post on my blog to keep it bumped? I want replies people, please.

Anyway, added combination of this weekends blog.

HIghlight of the day= Lederhosen Hat

Achievements = 6 to 60 fletching in 2 days without buying materials

Achievements = 44 to 66 woodcutting in 2 days (willows)

Willow Longsbows (U) Made = 5,536

Hmm, haven't check your blog in a long time. Sorry about that. :oops: Anyways looks like your coming along with your cb and non-cb skills. I remember when I was doing mage arena. I was cursed. I mean I got killed everytime I went out there. :roll: I finally was bringing like 1 cast per run so I didn't lose much...lmao..*sarcasm*... :-s . Anyways I think you should get Sara Strike for pure ownage. And Guthix for them Rune Pures or any def pures. :wink: Nice bank btw. I was standing good at 33 mil almost too my red mask BUT then blew it all on pking supplies. ::' Yes, because I am quitting soon and the only reason I play r00ney is for teh pking. which day by day is becoming more and more pathetic. Basically now i just pk to pass time. -.- Well back to your bank...very nice and organized as I remember my first bank pick. And I also remember when I didn't know there was a bank and carried everything in my inventory. Ahh the good ol' days about year and a half ago. You didn't pjed errvery time you entered wildy. But hey I personally think wildy is downhill from here because, well its an MMORPG and they have to have updates. So more updates to wildy usually aren't that good. Would've been just fine back then. But I shall be going as I am done writing my novel. :mrgreen:

Later and I might see you next summer in teh wildy if I start playing again. Haha fo sho...not. ::'

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

Hmm, haven't check your blog in a long time. Sorry about that. :oops: Anyways looks like your coming along with your cb and non-cb skills. I remember when I was doing mage arena. I was cursed. I mean I got killed everytime I went out there. :roll: I finally was bringing like 1 cast per run so I didn't lose much...lmao..*sarcasm*... :-s . Anyways I think you should get Sara Strike for pure ownage. And Guthix for them Rune Pures or any def pures. :wink: Nice bank btw. I was standing good at 33 mil almost too my red mask BUT then blew it all on pking supplies. ::' Yes, because I am quitting soon and the only reason I play r00ney is for teh pking. which day by day is becoming more and more pathetic. Basically now i just pk to pass time. -.- Well back to your bank...very nice and organized as I remember my first bank pick. And I also remember when I didn't know there was a bank and carried everything in my inventory. Ahh the good ol' days about year and a half ago. You didn't pjed errvery time you entered wildy. But hey I personally think wildy is downhill from here because, well its an MMORPG and they have to have updates. So more updates to wildy usually aren't that good. Would've been just fine back then. But I shall be going as I am done writing my novel. :mrgreen:

Later and I might see you next summer in teh wildy if I start playing again. Haha fo sho...not. ::'

Hey man, we had some gun fin yesterday with the "Best of F2P"

Even made a section on my front page blog for you. Some of the screenies got cut off so I couldn't edit a lot of them. Hope you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Yup was fun 30 minutes last night. Wish I had more time though. <.< But I will be still on tip.it forums now and then during the school year. ::' Yea I just grabbed random stuff out of my bank to mess around with. Still got about 18 mil bank worth. :-X JUST in case I do come back. 8-) I'm having my last few pk trips with an old friend tonight. Robin if your on I'd be glad to have you come with. :wink:

Later

EDIT: might not be on tonight as of now because my mom ticked me off and I threw a 20 lb dumbell through my bedroom wall. ::' Yup I'm cool, but if I don't get grounded and I'm on I'll make sure to pm you.

EDIT AGAIN: Hmm well i'm not grounded or i'm pretty sure i'm not. I'm a very persuasive guy. 8-) But anyhoo I will be available for teh pking owntage around 6-10 central time. :| Also nice memorial thingy. Hehe if we do go pking we need some more screenies fo sho. ::' But I be out and ttyl. Also if you have msn just pm me as I get on that alot more during school year.

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

Very nice blog! :)

Finally a real blog, with stuff you do every day, etc :D

Thanks.

Xx D3ad Pl0x:

I can't come tomorow from your time 6 to 10 central as that is 4 to 8 pacific. I have Cross Country from 4-6 and then soccer practice from 6-8 =/.

Sorry man, we had some ok pk fights, but I kept on dying to mages. It would be a solo fight until i got them down to 1/4 hp and then 3 mages would pop in and hit me all at once. Me being the idiot I am, I hesiated to Tele cause I almost had the kill =/.

Anyways I guess I still have a lot to learn about pking, but it should get a lot better at higher levels as people can't just make throw-away accounts anymore to team.

Wo0t! Nice pking with ya man! Thankyou R0bin and Doom Leader1 for the deep widly pking fun. Got a rune kill.(rune full helm/rune scimi) I will remember you guys for it! :mrgreen: Too bad he wasn't skulled it woulda been phr33 190k plx? ::'

Well I'm out..later guys :thumbsup:

Very nice blog! :)

Finally a real blog, with stuff you do every day, etc :D

Thanks.

Xx D3ad Pl0x:

I can't come tomorow from your time 6 to 10 central as that is 4 to 8 pacific. I have Cross Country from 4-6 and then soccer practice from 6-8 =/.

Sorry man, we had some ok pk fights, but I kept on dying to mages. It would be a solo fight until i got them down to 1/4 hp and then 3 mages would pop in and hit me all at once. Me being the idiot I am, I hesiated to Tele cause I almost had the kill =/.

Anyways I guess I still have a lot to learn about pking, but it should get a lot better at higher levels as people can't just make throw-away accounts anymore to team.

Hey man it's alright. Those pkers couldn't help that you would own them 1 v 1 so they always ran multi...hey sh*t happens. althought I didnt die. :P But hey I'll give u some f2p tips tomorrow if your on. And btw you never answered...you got msn? :wink:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

Yea my MSN is [email protected] (my first name, and then my last name is our private domain).

I'm usualy never on MSN much, but I guess that could change.

The problem is I doubt I'll be on the same times as you. I have Cross Country Monday-Friday 4-6. And Soccer Everyday of the week except Tuesdays and Fridays, but I guess we'll work it out in the end.